MLB owners lockout players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not surprising and not the end of the world. Unfortunate they couldn't come to an agreement before the end of the last CBA but there was some positive dialog before the lockout.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This whole thing is "not a good look" in times like these.

Millionaires fighting over money when average Americans are dealing with inflation and unemployment.

But, Baseball lost me years ago and I really don't know the issues.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This whole thing is "not a good look" in times like these.

Millionaires fighting over money when average Americans are dealing with inflation and unemployment.

But, Baseball lost me years ago and I really don't know the issues.
I was booed and downvoted out of a Dodgers discussion when the lockout started. There were masses bragging about supporting the players. My stance of screw them and the owners in favors of the fans who are the only ones to lose out in this wasn’t popular. Players are going to get more money, teams will get more money and you and I pay more money to support them. It’s getting old.