Mineral water

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Since breaking up with my girlfriend a couple of months ago, I've been drinking way too much (I'm sure you've all seen my alcohol-fuelled posts on this forum!), so I've decided to cut down on the old alcohol and to try to drink more bottled water.

The first thing I've noticed is that there is a huge difference between waters served from glass bottles and plastic ones. Quite simply, avoid plastic whenever possible; every single water I've tried tastes better from glass.

Secondly, serve water chilled but not too cold. If it's too chilled, some if the nuances in flavour can be lost.

Anyway, I've tried several leading brands, as well as the supermarket own-label stuff, and here are my top three:

1. Badoit
2. Chateldon
3. San Pellegrino

Any other mineral water fans out there in ROD-land?

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Your best bet is to find a nice spring that you can bottle your own water. I'm not too keen buying tap water in a bottle. But I get the glass/plastic thing. Beer is much better in glass. Matter of fact, when I find out somewhere is serving beer in plastic, I don't buy there. I've quit drinking mostly also and am on my own well so I usually cut up a lemon and/or lime and spike my glass of water. It's helping me lose a little weight since I replaced my beer and sweet tea with the H2O.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Since breaking up with my girlfriend a couple of months ago, I've been drinking way too much (I'm sure you've all seen my alcohol-fuelled posts on this forum!), so I've decided to cut down on the old alcohol and to try to drink more bottled water.

The first thing I've noticed is that there is a huge difference between waters served from glass bottles and plastic ones. Quite simply, avoid plastic whenever possible; every single water I've tried tastes better from glass.

Secondly, serve water chilled but not too cold. If it's too chilled, some if the nuances in flavour can be lost.

Anyway, I've tried several leading brands, as well as the supermarket own-label stuff, and here are my top three:

1. Badoit
2. Chateldon
3. San Pellegrino

You were sober, and you posted this?

And you thought we were worried about your alcohol fueled posts?

Go punch yourself in the balls for posting a sparkling water thread. I can't bring myself to do it, so you'll have to yourself LOL.

PhxRam

Go punch yourself in the balls for posting a sparkling water thread. I can't bring myself to do it, so you'll have to yourself LOL.

LMAO..

PhxRam

1. Badoit
2. Chateldon
3. San Pellegrino

Serious question.. What is mineral water. Is Smart Water mineral water, because that is no joke.

At least it gives me something in common to talk to her about

jennifer-anistion-abs-smart-water-05192010-400x470.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I had to do it because ANYONE who ranks San Pellegrino #3 needs a ball punch.

List of best things:

1. Sex
2. Sex
3. San Pellegrino before, during and after sex.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Don't worry: I haven't given up the beer completely; I'm just cutting down.

And I could still drink you under the table.

:p

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hard to beat REAL spring water but I don't think you will find very much of it already bottled