Mike Silver On His Experience in the Rams War Room --Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
What prompted the Rams to trade down with Carolina? NFL.com’s Mike Silver talks about his experience in the Rams War Room during Day 2 of the Draft. Silver says the Rams thought about trading back into the first round last year to get Johnny Football, as well as, Zack Martin.

Listen to Silver Talk Rams Draft Experience

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah I listened to it also. He saId that they were actually looking to trade back into round 1 and take Manzeil.

I didn't think that rumor was true. I am disappointed.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NFL Media’s Michael Silver sits down with St. Louis Rams running back Todd Gurley to discuss the Rams tradition at running back, and what it meant to be the first running back taken in the 2015 NFL Draft.

Watch Silver Interview Gurley

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another reason to thank Cleveland then - first they get into a bidding war with Washington for RG3, then get Manzeil before the Rams can do something stupid. It's nice that the Browns exist, and are so incompetent.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
What prompted the Rams to trade down with Carolina? NFL.com’s Mike Silver talks about his experience in the Rams War Room during Day 2 of the Draft. Silver says the Rams thought about trading back into the first round last year to get Johnny Football, as well as, Zack Martin.

Listen to Silver Talk Rams Draft Experience

If that was accurate, it gives me serious concerns about Snisher.