Michigan's Edenville Dam Failure

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First; Terrible for anyone impacted.

These are incredible videos from the perspective of the force of nature.

The end of this one shows people walking on the near empty lake bed.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Can you imagine living in an affected area? It would already be life shattering by itself but the timing here would just be devastating.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Water always finds a way. It's amazing how technology has advanced our abilities to manipulate our surroundings. Then Mother Nature says hold on a minute and brings it all back to reality. Prays for the people of Michigan.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I feel for the people being flooded out. Also, can you imagine the value hit the people with lake side homes just took? Really sad all around. Kind of amazing that it looked like that part of the dam was purely soil. I didn't see a single boulder when it gave way. It doesn't seem too smart but what do I know.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I feel for the people being flooded out. Also, can you imagine the value hit the people with lake side homes just took? Really sad all around. Kind of amazing that it looked like that part of the dam was purely soil. I didn't see a single boulder when it gave way. It doesn't seem too smart but what do I know.

I was thinking the same thing. It looked like that dam was just made from a large pile of dirt. I wouldn't even call that a dam. That was just a big pile of mud from the looks of it.

Hell... beavers build better dams than that one.