Met Lamarcus Joyner's father

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMNATION

Rookie
He says that Lamarcus is fine and wanted to play, but was held out by the Rams. The Father, Mother and little brother were at the game, really kool people. 20171015_191714.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He says that Lamarcus is fine and wanted to play, but was held out by the Rams. The Father, Mother and little brother were at the game, really kool people.View attachment 22125
Right on! Always a cool experience meeting the players family, the driving force behind the player is fun IMO.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think they are really being careful with that hammy. Come back too soon and you have a guy who's giving up big plays because they're not 100%. Not that anyone's 100% after the first few games, but it only takes one hammy twinge to cost a score.

Joyner's gonna ball out for us...soon. I'm confident of that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think they are really being careful with that hammy. Come back too soon and you have a guy who's giving up big plays because they're not 100%. Not that anyone's 100% after the first few games, but it only takes one hammy twinge to cost a score.

Joyner's gonna ball out for us...soon. I'm confident of that.

Yep it's an indicator of what he means to this defense. We gonna need that little MFer when the sched tightens up.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good stuff. Can't wait to see the guy back on the field making the other team wonder when he is going to hit them. They know it's coming.