MENU THREAD!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Over the last 5 years or so I've taken to making meals based on opponents. . .

I've actually found some good recipes.

For example. . . Buffalos Beef on Weck, Detroit's pizza. . .

I love new recipes and ideas.

This thread is usually my favorite to interact through the season.

So I though, Why not see if any of you all have recipes you love, recipes you are wanting to get after, recipes you know will make the Rams win....!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My Grandmother never shared her recipes... so I adopted the same rule and almost always keep mine a secret. I have shared a few here through the years though.

I've had bad luck whenever I cook a recipe that is connected to the city of our opponents on the day we play them... so I try not to do that anymore.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have a mountain lion tag and am doing an antelope hunt before that game. Wish me luck on taking a cat and I'll make some kind of lion dish. Maybe lion kielbasa.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have a mountain lion tag and am doing an antelope hunt before that game. Wish me luck on taking a cat and I'll make some kind of lion dish. Maybe lion kielbasa.

Save the nads and attach them to a string... so you can turn them into piñatas!