Mel Kiper rookie rankings (insider)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
found on reddit. Link to discussion there:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/3o00bm/mel_kipers_rookie_rankings_insider/

rPNf2zX.png

A55VA6

Legend
Nate Burleson on NFL Network predicted Gurley will be rookie of the year, if not Amari Cooper.

Would definitely be awesome to see Gurley light it up the rest of the year.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Heck yeah. He looked like the best player in the draft Sunday and that was with a bulky brace on.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I gave this a "Like" just because the guy had the "Cojones" to put Gurley in their!:D

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Can anyone name a single RB in the league that they would rather have right now than Gurley?

Me neither.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm going to say this: I nailed Leonard Williams. I wish that we could've had the Redskins' pick last year so that we could've taken him. :D

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can anyone name a single RB in the league that they would rather have right now than Gurley?

Me neither.
Let's let him play to the end of the season first lol. Leveon bell, Eddie lacy, Adrian Peterson (age aside), are the only 3 I'd say as of now but I think gurley will be the leagues best back in a few years (sorry for being pessimistic. I literally just finished watching Peyton Hillis highlights)

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I was about as ecstatic as anyone could have been about drafting Gurley but I was not expecting him to be so polished and selfless. Maybe I'm a homer but I'm in awe of just how good Gurley was that second half. I've watched the play that won the game and I think everyone is shocked that Gurley took his foot off the gas and fell down 8 yards short.