Media Fallout: Rams beat Shitters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Find myself agreeing with Rex a lot, thus I am of the mind he is quite an excellent analyst. :laugh3:

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I was reading from Rams fans was that we couldn't create pressures. Baldy seems to disagree.
One thing to consider too is that we have faced two of the best OL in the league in the first three weeks. Detroit and SF are both excellent up front. The opponent matters.

They shit the bed vs Arizona but to some extent that was also Murray running all over hell and creation due to lack of rush lane discipline.

I think our defensive front has a lot of upside ahead this year.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And agree with him here, Wendell has done a good job balancing things and getting guys ready. Far from perfect but our backups/makeshift line are better than a lot of teams starters.
He did a great job with adjustments for sure. Rams OL wore down that SF front too. If you look at the pass rushes on that deep pass to Tutu the SF front was gassed. They were done.

This is also what making them defend the run all day does to a defense. Well done all around.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I honestly think we have some of the best young coaches in the league - all the way around. What Wendell's doing is absolutely incredible for our offensive line; I hope we keep him for a very long time.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
“I don’t want to hear it, the Rams were banged up too!”

5:48

View: https://youtu.be/M21R9wW1etI?si=tlG3TmJRzfbTv-Ds&t=348

Oh and Red Rocket can go fuck himself for eliminating me from survivor pool. Bastid.

cartman-red-rocket.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I honestly think we have some of the best young coaches in the league - all the way around. What Wendell's doing is absolutely incredible for our offensive line; I hope we keep him for a very long time.

Well you’re forgetting another part of it. That’s fair,but there is more credit that is much deserved.

I saw Ryan W. After a training camp practice rushing off somewhere.Was able to talk to him really quick. Basically just telling him what a good job he has done & it wasn’t going to be easy making Cuts.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well you’re forgetting another part of it. That’s fair,but there is more credit that is much deserved.

I saw Ryan W. After a training camp practice rushing off somewhere.Was able to talk to him really quick. Basically just telling him what a good job he has done & it wasn’t going to be easy making Cuts.

Yeah, he's been absolutely incredible, especially since we've had a revolving door of O-linemen starting with many of them landing on IR (and Dotson's obviously playing hurt; I would not be surprised if he ends up on IR this year).

Do I think he's the best young O-line coach in the league? With keeping Stafford fairly upright with what he's been given and whom he's had to face (I'd go so far as to say that Aiden Hutchinson is the best edge rusher in the NFC - with T.J. Watt edging him out in the NFL as a whole - and we kept him fairly in check as much as we could.)? With giving K-Will as much daylight as he's seen with even some of the backup O-line injured?

Do I think Ryan Wendell is the best young O-line coach in the league?

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think some of the "Niners had no business losing this game" talk is funny.

The refs gifted them their second TD with three ticky tacky calls against our secondary, didn't give us the same ticky tacky calls all game, and after that second TD, we outscored them 27-10 the rest of the game.