McVay : shots fired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
firstly waking up at 4 am to watch a rams is pretty much the best start to a day and after 2 cups of tea and a coffee it occured to me

this was Mcvay firing back at the critics of one Mr golden arm Goff (plus a little payback for last year),While our QB simply doesnt care what people are saying about you can bet his coach (and team mates do)

How many times have we watched a segment on the telebox read a tweet on the internet that Goff is just a member of the party bus
"Mcvay talks him through coverage"
"the offense goes through Gurley "
and now the fabled
" he is a product of the system "

well i see you system QB and agree, but not like you you would like me to mr and mrs main stream media

Goff isnt good because of the system ,,Goff is the reason the system is so good . he is almost becoming fearless with his throws..double covered no worries ..deep ball ..ill drop it in your hands ..please blitz me i dare you..

Goff put the league on notice last night and did it against a preseason favorite for the superbowl (but they havent beten anyone with a winning record blah blah blah ) . there isnt a team that wants to face this rams team right now and while i like to remain even keel and know theres a long way to go in the season ...

can we just give Goff a ten year bazillion dollar contract ..please and thanks

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

yeah, when i was working, getting up at 3am on monday morning and watching a nfl game then going to work at 6am was such a pleasure. made you feel good to be alive.

btw, the rams still haven't beaten any team with a winning record. they certainly help teams accrue losing records.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

yeah, when i was working, getting up at 3am on monday morning and watching a nfl game then going to work at 6am was such a pleasure. made you feel good to be alive.

btw, the rams still haven't beaten any team with a winning record. they certainly help teams accrue losing records.

Like maybe that matters come December ..maybe? but 4 games into the season ? theres only 14 teams out of 32 that have a winning record .. but you know that's what the Kay Adams and Stephen A Smiths of the world will spout

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
firstly waking up at 4 am to watch a rams is pretty much the best start to a day and after 2 cups of tea and a coffee it occured to me

this was Mcvay firing back at the critics of one Mr golden arm Goff (plus a little payback for last year),While our QB simply doesnt care what people are saying about you can bet his coach (and team mates do)

How many times have we watched a segment on the telebox read a tweet on the internet that Goff is just a member of the party bus
"Mcvay talks him through coverage"
"the offense goes through Gurley "
and now the fabled
" he is a product of the system "

well i see you system QB and agree, but not like you you would like me to mr and mrs main stream media

Goff isnt good because of the system ,,Goff is the reason the system is so good . he is almost becoming fearless with his throws..double covered no worries ..deep ball ..ill drop it in your hands ..please blitz me i dare you..

Goff put the league on notice last night and did it against a preseason favorite for the superbowl (but they havent beten anyone with a winning record blah blah blah ) . there isnt a team that wants to face this rams team right now and while i like to remain even keel and know theres a long way to go in the season ...

can we just give Goff a ten year bazillion dollar contract ..please and thanks

This is why the Rams O is working and so effective. Yes Goff is a 'System QB' - but the system IS Jared Goff. McVay has created a system that plays to HIS strengths, its the same as our WRs, they are all part of the system, he's hand-picked guys that would be effective in THE system.