McVay/Kromer/Suh/Peters/Goff/Whitworth pressers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It’s amazing that the one guy nobody is looking to hire in this McVay youth craze the NFL has is the guy on our staff most worthy of an HC job -
Aaron freakin’ Kromer

I hope he stays under the radar for the next 10 years
(Knocking on wood)

fearsomefour

Legend
It’s amazing that the one guy nobody is looking to hire in this McVay youth craze the NFL has is the guy on our staff most worthy of an HC job -
Aaron freakin’ Kromer

(Knocking on wood)
OL coaches rarely get HC offers it seems.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The combination of Peters' immaturity and the media's non-journalistic TMZ culture is plain toxic.

Ellard80

Legend
The combination of Peters' immaturity and the media's non-journalistic TMZ culture is plain toxic.

I didn't think their questions were that bad. I just don't like the vibe I get from Peters. He is immature and whimsical and I see the same mentality on the field.

I honestly don't think either corner will be back next year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I didn't think their questions were that bad. I just don't like the vibe I get from Peters. He is immature and whimsical and I see the same mentality on the field.

I honestly don't think either corner will be back next year.
He answered the question about gumbo more than once and they kept on picking at it, when he was obviously irritated. It's garbage journalism.

Ellard80

Legend
He answered the question about gumbo more than once and they kept on picking at it, when he was obviously irritated. It's garbage journalism.

Yeah I watched it again- they did push it especially when they could see he was escalating. (it was starting to die off before that).

yeah it I guess it was a bait job... but they did the same shit to Ali back in the day - difference was Ali made it fun and knew how to play that game.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'll go back and listen again but I thought he mentioned it more than they did.
They led off with gumbo(of course) and after he answered and talked he attempted to drop it several times and they wouldn't let it drop. Like i said in the first post you quoted, he's immature and like you said he gives off a bad vibe but professional journalists would move on from it. TMZish reporting only wants to get the quotable goods.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Aaron Kromer is a guy who should probably get a look from people. I wish he was still with the Saints. He was our HC before Joe Vitt got back (when Asshole Face was suspended). He is a smart guy, and looking around the league, if your looking for someone who has been part of historically amazing offenses, then he is your guy.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I continue to shake my head at Peters' reactions to questions. He was always very standofish, worst interview on the team and yet... and yet... the media is drawn to him like moths to a flame. They seem to like baiting him.

Anyway it would be easy to say that he shouldn't get so confrontational, it's just the type of person he is. Always seems to be offended about something. Hopefully for this team's future he'll be playing in his last games here.

I hope McVay sees through all of these antics and decides that he's just a me guy and won't change. Oh yeah and that phoney respect for other teams etc that he tries to throw out, just not buying it. He's worn out his welcome with me, I'm done.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Aaron freakin’ Kromer

(Knocking on wood)

Absolutely. Been afraid since last offseason that an offensive minded head coach would offer him an "OC" position under guise of it being an upgrade just to get him on their staff. Still afraid of that happening, hell even a defensive minded head coach offering him on OC job would be a nightmare. :eek: