McShay’s Top 10 Mock Draft Update: 1-Clowney 2-Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

ESPN’s Todd McShay runs through his latest NFL Top 10 Mock Draft and tells us why one of the top QBs (Bridgewater) has slid down the board. His Top 10 is: Clowney, Robinson (Rams), Mack, Bortles, Watkins, Matthews, Evans, Manziel, Ebron, Dix. (3:45)

laramsoriginal

Starter
I would be happy with HaHa at #13 even though I strongly believe CB is a greater need and value @13

SierraRam

Recreational User
Gilbert, Dennard, Donald on the board and we take Dix?? I don't get the hype. Everything I've seen and read says he's not even close to a #13 talent!

"While he posted respectable numbers as a junior -- 51 tackles, two INTs, four pass breakups -- he wasn't the consistent big-play finisher he was in 2013, and his season was clouded by a two-game suspension in October for a violation of team rules."

Pryor, Brooks, Ward, Buchanon - all had better seasons at Safety. Bailey and Reynolds are equivalent to Dix IMO...

Lazy mock from McShay.

lockdnram21

Legend
Gilbert, Dennard, Donald on the board and we take Dix?? I don't get the hype. Everything I've seen and read says he's not even close to a #13 talent!

"While he posted respectable numbers as a junior -- 51 tackles, two INTs, four pass breakups -- he wasn't the consistent big-play finisher he was in 2013, and his season was clouded by a two-game suspension in October for a violation of team rules."

Pryor, Brooks, Ward, Buchanon - all had better seasons at Safety. Bailey and Reynolds are equivalent to Dix IMO...

Lazy mock from McShay.

last season they had dix in the box more then he was in center field. he will be ok

lockdnram21

Legend
I would be happy with HaHa at #13 even though I strongly believe CB is a greater need and value @1
I would be happy with HaHa at #13 even though I strongly believe CB is a greater need and value @13

we need a nickle corner we got our starters. Tru and Jenkins. we can find a nickle in the 2nd or 3rd round. Dix is the best center fielder in the draft