Matt Waldman on the final play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Someone needs to get Matt Waldman access to the All 22.

That was a great throw! Lead him just a tad much but that throw is gorgeous. The trajectory was beautiful.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How good would we be feeling this week if he catches it ? Which he should've !

Ram65

Legend
That's the first time I got to see it after the game.I would like to see a better replay. At first I thought it a much harder catch. Looks like Kupp should have caught it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah... ouch. With all that went wrong Sunday. To think we are that play and a Z extra point away from still winning the game.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Man it hurts to watch that but at the same time there is a lot to be hopeful about with this team and its been a long time coming. Like Goff said they are going to have a lot of those plays together over their careers.

Moving on to Jacksonville

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For anyone interested, here's a screen grab of the almost grab:
2xyZW46

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching live at the game it looked like if he would have left his arms stretched out he would have caught it. He pulled his arms back real quick as soon as the ball touched his hands. It would have been one hell of a catch if he could have held on no doubt.

But that was yesterday and tomorrow is the jags, time to move on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know this much. Like, 100% know this.
If that was Bradford, there would've already been several "he has no touch on his passes" comments.

KayJay

Starter
I was feeling down after that game. Not because we lost, but because we had them. They are who we thought they were....AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!

Lol all jokes aside, Goff is so exciting to me. He's a pocket passer who spreads the ball around. That is a rare find. I know people are frustrated with Watkins touches. But Goff did throw his way as well. And one of them would of been a touchdown if Watkins had actually ran with purpose. Someone on this forum said it best, the most amazing thing about Goff is sometimes his incomplete passes. The one you posted was one of them.

I was never worried about his wobbly passes, so I don't know why the topic comes up time to time. Lol have you seen some of Peyton Manning's passes? He throws ducks all the time, but he also throws a lot of touchdown ducks. Sometimes its not always about the velocity, but about the accuracy. I'm still feeling really good about this team.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Seemed to me it was a decent throw. A little hot coming in and maybe a little bit too far out.

Still, it hit Kupp in the hands and you expect a playmaker to make that catch.

Both still have some work to do but it's encouraging just hard to stomach in such a close loss.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That was such a fast play. Tough catch. I bet Cooper thinks he should have caught it.

The biscuit wasn't exactly in the basket so this one isn't on either player.

I bet we see this with a different outcome someday.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That play is still painful to watch. We were so close.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I know this much. Like, 100% know this.
If that was Bradford, there would've already been several "he has no touch on his passes" comments.
I thought it was obvious and a widely accepted fact that he didn't have touch on his passes.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Seemed to me it was a decent throw. A little hot coming in and maybe a little bit too far out.

Still, it hit Kupp in the hands and you expect a playmaker to make that catch.

Both still have some work to do but it's encouraging just hard to stomach in such a close loss.

Nah. That was a beautiful throw. On the freaking money. 100% on Kupp.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The biscuit wasn't exactly in the basket so this one isn't on either player.

I bet we see this with a different outcome someday.

Many people say if it hits you in the hands, you are supposed to catch it