Mannion and Gurley Pressers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
I like Mannion. He's incredibly smart and can make all the throws, if he can be more consistent I think he could be a legit starter in this league.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both seem like nice "kids"...(hey, I can say that cuz I'm old!:sup:)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I like Mannion. He's incredibly smart and can make all the throws, if he can be more consistent I think he could be a legit starter in this league.
I've got a good feeling about Mannion. He needs work but i think he'll be ready to play a year from now.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Gurley is hilarious. "I don't know, I'm not a trainer bruh"

Love it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Got a feeling this guy is gonna be a great Ram.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Mannion sure comes off as being a genuine guy. I hope he can spin the rock.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Watched all the rookie pressers and I gotta tell ya... I have completely bought into this draft now. Obviously hope springs eternal for all fans this time of year, but I just get this really cool feeling that the Rams Dynasty starts now.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Okay, I like the Mannion pick. He's a really awesome guy and I think he can be a good QB. I love the tribute Gurley made to SJ. It means a lot to fans when rookies come in and respect former players like that. I'm so ready for some football.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Both could be future cornerstones and obviously all of us hope they will be. In Todd We Trust!

RamBill

Legend
Rob Havenstein: “I’m looking to be the best I can be”
Watch Rams 2nd round pick, offensive tackle Rob Havenstein speak to the media after the rookies arrived at Rams Park.
Watch Havenstein Interview

Rams OG Jamon Brown: “I’m very grateful”
Watch Rams 3rd round pick, offensive lineman Jamon Brown speak to the media after the rookies arrived at Rams Park.
Watch Jamon Brown Interview

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The more I see and read on Mannion the more I like the kid. Look forward to 2015!