Lynch new deal with Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@JasonLaCanfora: Marshawn Lynch has a new deal in place with the Seahawks according to league sources.

I hope they paid thru the nose.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@JasonLaCanfora: Would expect formalization of Lynch deal in coming days. Will include $12M in 1st year, $9M in 2nd year w/SEA aware he may retire after '15

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good. We'll light his ass up next year.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@DHendrickson41: Contrary to reports there is no marshawn lynch deal.

WTF Twitter

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@JasonLaCanfora: Doug Hendrickson, agent for Marshawn Lynch, says "there is no deal done." I continue to hear SEA has offer on table that will result in deal

So there you have it - who you gonna believe, ROD, Laconfora or ML's agent?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
La Canfora is an idiot. I say it time and time again. He's wrong EVERY time.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I love that he's trying to stand by his tweet even though the agent could not have been any more clear that he is wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
@JasonLaCanfora: Doug Hendrickson, agent for Marshawn Lynch, says "there is no deal done." I continue to hear SEA has offer on table that will result in deal
Notice, he doesn't say who he is hearing it from. Maybe its the invisible friend?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Damn... you have to love social media. How many times will LaCanfora get bitch slapped before he realizes he should just stop! ROFLMAO!

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
No Marshawn Lynch deal yet, perhaps ever
Posted by Mike Florio on February 21, 2015, 8:56 PM EST
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwywyzy0mtu5otbkn2y5ndziogu5ywizmdqzngq4zja1-e1415934313120.jpeg
Getty Images
Despite a report that the Seahawks and running back Marshawn Lynch have agreed to a deal, they haven’t.

Agent Doug Hendrickson has said on Twitter, and he has separately told PFT, that no agreement is in place. Hendrickson acknowledge that the two sides are negotiating.

“There is no deal,” Hendrickson said. “We are talking.”

Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports initially reported that a deal is in place. After Hendrickson said there isn’t, La Canfora has backpedaled faster than Darrell Green, claiming that he continues to hear that the Seahawks have an offer on the table that “will result in a deal.”

He’s wrong. It may result in a deal, but there’s no guarantee that it will. That’s because Lynch is unpredictable, and there’s always a chance he’ll decide not to sign the contract. Especially now that word has gotten out that a deal is done when a deal isn’t done.

Lynch could try to get even more than whatever may be on the table, or Lynch may retire. If he does, the Seahawks would be able to get $1.5 million back from Lynch in signing bonus money paid to him in 2012.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If Marshawn goes, so does Seattles success. We seem to be the only team who can stop him. So it doesn't bother me either way.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I hope they sign him. Thats a lot of $$ for a RB - even a good one.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We will light his ass up, even if he's not playing next year.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I like Lynch but hope he retires. Seahawks will suck without him.

You guys should watch him play Mortal Combat with Gronk and Conan. Hilarious...

FRO

Legend
I think we need to make a ROD rule that anything La Confora reports can't be reported as news. This is getting ridiculous with this guy. Every time I see his name as the source I immediately doubt it. That's not a message board exaggeration. That's the God's honest truth. The guy is a horrible reporter.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Lynch is a douche. Awwwwww, I get payed millions, but I wont give an interview without being an asshole, im so cool and hardcore. I dont play by the rules. No one can tell me what to do.

With his mentality he would be fired and torn apart repeatably in the real world that we all live in.

Fuck him and the horse he easily rode in on with his millions for being a douche. Hope he goes broke and files for bankruptcy.
Fuck him.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Lynch is a douche. Awwwwww, I get payed millions, but I wont give an interview without being an arsehole, im so cool and hardcore. I dont play by the rules. No one can tell me what to do.

With his mentality he would be fired and torn apart repeatably in the real world that we all live in.

freak him and the horse he easily rode in on with his millions for being a douche. Hope he goes broke and files for bankruptcy.
freak him.

Couldn't agree more...Too many (in my opinion) play this guy up as a folk hero...Joe Cool 'cause he flaunts his unwillingness to follow the rules of his contract...That makes him an asshole, not a cool hero to the downtrodden, over-worked everyman...He's hardly that. He makes millions and chooses to laugh at the rules... Does anybody really think he won't be playing next year ??? I don't...I suppose I can only hope....Slaughter 2 birds with one stone...Wouldn't have to hear anything more about him and it would be a huge blow to the Albatross offense...I'm probably way too subtle, I just don't care for the dick head...

paceram

Pro Bowler
I hope they sign him. Thats a lot of $$ for a RB - even a good one.

I also hope they sign him (To a HUGE deal!)! And, I hope they sign Wilson to another HUGE deal! I don't see how the Seahawks will be able to keep their team together or sign many key free agents with those two (And, a few others) huge contracts for much longer!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think we need to make a ROD rule that anything La Confora reports can't be reported as news. This is getting ridiculous with this guy. Every time I see his name as the source I immediately doubt it. That's not a message board exaggeration. That's the God's honest truth. The guy is a horrible reporter.
Just post his reports in blue font