Look what I just won at auction!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
A friend of mine turned me onto the Goodwill online auction site recently. Big mistake. I'm bidding and buying things just for the fun of it.

Well this came up the other day and I just won the auction for a total of $26, shipping included!

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/71279031

I really don't have anything from our only Super Bowl victory so I am really excited to have this. I did a check on Ebay and found only one identical to this and they wanted $90!

88991332123324MeeK.JPG

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Nice, I have the one from SI. And it cost me more than $26 I'm sure.

Fatboy

Rookie
My grandson gave me one from that game but it is a little different . Nice find -- the Fatboy

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I had one of those!! No idea what happened to it..... Damnit.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At first quick glance the pic can look like a hat.
Yeah, it kind of does look like a hat.

Now if @bubbaramfan was of the opposite sex, maybe 20-30 years younger and looked completely different, I might consider wearing just a football to TC.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I guess I should have my morning coffee before I open my mouth.:palm:

With a little Makeup I might look 20-30 years younger, and a new outfit might make me look completely different, but changing to the opposite sex is out of the question. I think ur safe from wearing just a football to TC VRF.

Last edited: