Long Live Whit!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Probably the last time we see him, but he was apart of the culture change. The Oline went from leagues worst. To one of the best, even last year was better than the past 2 decades.

Best Oline we’ve had since pace, Timmerman nutton, grut, and Miller.

hope he gets the Warner treatment and claims us instead of the Bengals.

You’re appreciated here old man.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whatever success the Rams have had since moving back to LA, has to be in gfreat part due to Whit. I think Goff would be considered the next BUST without him and McVay might be that 3 year and out mistake of a HC. Noteboom has always been described as a true LT and not ba guard. It's time to prove it.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Such a terrific player and leader for this team. Hands down the best FA acquisition we made when McVay first came over. Hoping for the best and maybe he can return for the playoffs. But a torn MCL at his age doesn't seem like a positive diagnosis to return but :hope:.

Hoping that Noteboom can gain some confidence at LT and play his ass off. And if this the end of a career for Whit I sure hope we bring him back as a coach asap.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Sorry can't accept that Last Time we see him nonsense.

And the Warner treatment line, are you kidding, what JZ, Marts Shaw and Georgia allowed was total BS. They all should have treated Kurt better.

And I Fully believe before Kurt leaves Us,Amends Should Be Made,Period.

Whit will Be Back.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Such a terrific player and leader for this team. Hands down the best FA acquisition we made when McVay first came over. Hoping for the best and maybe he can return for the playoffs. But a torn MCL at his age doesn't seem like a positive diagnosis to return but :hope:.

Hoping that Noteboom can gain some confidence at LT and play his ass off. And if this the end of a career for Whit I sure hope we bring him back as a coach asap.
Just so most understand, the MCL is the strongest, largest muscle in the Knee,it heals easily, if not damaged big time. And our Girl is saying 6 weeks.

Now if it was an ACL,o S*%t.
Like posted Whit has made this O move, progress without him imho Goff would be looking for a job,BD fired.

With Whit injured McVay needs and is going to have to change the Game plan. Note isn't the Answer by a Long Shot.

Apologize if I'm too direct, but I'm a Big Time Whit Fan.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry can't accept that Last Time we see him nonsense.

And the Warner treatment line, are you kidding, what JZ, Marts Shaw and Georgia allowed was total BS. They all should have treated Kurt better.

And I Fully believe before Kurt leaves Us,Amends Should Be Made,Period.

Whit will Be Back.

Dude, no one knows who Kurt Warner is without the rams.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Just so most understand, the MCL is the strongest, largest muscle in the Knee,it heals easily, if not damaged big time. And our Girl is saying 6 weeks.

Now if it was an ACL,o S*%t.
Like posted Whit has made this O move, progress without him imho Goff would be looking for a job,BD fired.

With Whit injured McVay needs and is going to have to change the Game plan. Note isn't the Answer by a Long Shot.

Apologize if I'm too direct, but I'm a Big Time Whit Fan.

No need to apologize bro, and I really really hope he's back healthy for playoffs. But we wont know anything for sure until the MRI comes back. The MCL is a ligament not a muscle..so any knee ligament tear in a man who will be 39yrs old in 3 weeks is significant I think. But hopefully he avoids surgery and/or comes back quick because if anyone has the will to do so its big Whit.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
No need to apologize bro, and I really really hope he's back healthy for playoffs. But we wont know anything for sure until the MRI comes back. The MCL is a ligament not a muscle..so any knee ligament tear in a man who will be 39yrs old in 3 weeks is significant I think. But hopefully he avoids surgery and/or comes back quick because if anyone has the will to do so its big Whit.
The MRI has to have come back,our Girl Jourdan has reported week IR,21 days to activate 6 weeks @OldSchool reported it on page 23 on the injury report and I posted the NFL. Com report on page 24.

The MRI is done MCL torn and PCL damage.

Agree worded it wrong saying Muscle, but it is the biggest ligament, it's the 1 that heal most easily out of the 3.

Rarely needs surgery and when they posted Tibia intact, Great Sign.

This was a Nice ,I mean Very Nice win,I just get super hyped up about Whit, imho,if we make it to the playoffs, dude will Be There.

MachS

Hall of Fame
The MRI has to have come back,our Girl Jourdan has reported week IR,21 days to activate 6 weeks @OldSchool reported it on page 23 on the injury report and I posted the NFL. Com report on page 24.

The MRI is done MCL torn and PCL damage.

Agree worded it wrong saying Muscle, but it is the biggest ligament, it's the 1 that heal most easily out of the 3.

Rarely needs surgery and when they posted Tibia intact, Great Sign.

This was a Nice ,I mean Very Nice win,I just get super hyped up about Whit, imho,if we make it to the playoffs, dude will Be There.

Ooh okay the MRI already came back tonight?? If he avoids surgery that is great great news :hope:

Hopefully Boom can hold it down until he gets back in the playoffs then. He definitely looked better at LT today in limited snaps than he did at guard. I think next week vs TB will be a true test.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Lol Without Kurt what level of respect would have All These HOF Players Coaches Got ?

Would have Faulk gotten all his praise rewards,Bruce and Holt,Pace, Martz, Vermiel, ah Hell No.

Yeap Charlie found Kurt and Vermiel give him the chance, Awesome.

But imho many many many don't understand the Max Q , too be short.

QB Stands in there on a 5 6 7 sec release, takes shot after shot,while Wrs run double routes.

Gotta be kinda, but if someone doesn't understand what the only Winning Superbowl Qb did,Well

BTW Goff he's on a 2 to 2.5 release.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Ooh okay the MRI already came back tonight?? If he avoids surgery that is great great news :hope:

Hopefully Boom can hold it down until he gets back in the playoffs then. He definitely looked better at LT today in limited snaps than he did at guard. I think next week vs TB will be a true test.
Only the bad MCLs requires surgery, the minor ones, Crutches leg up, rest etc etc.

Folks post about his age but dude is playing at top level lol.

He's got top Doctors, Plays at a Top level, says give me the instructions how to heal and I wanna play.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A great player, and a lovely person. He always comes across as such a nice dude.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He must have some crazy flexibility in those long ass legs of his. Great news I'll take it. (y)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Not TRUE!!!

The NFL didn’t know what it had in Kurt Warner. It was the EURO-LEAGUE

What about The Rams LG back then ?
Sucks Big Whit went down..

Rams lucky on timing of Noteboom

TexasRam

Legend
The good thing about Noteboom that really helps us is he knows the playbook real well having been here for 3 years.

Also, Boom is much better of a fit at LT, his super quick feet and knowledge of technique will make position him a better tackle then guard.

I re-watched all Booms snaps in yesterdays game vs Seattle. He played the entire 2nd half and was really quick to his assignments knowing where to be. That is half the battle. Some teams bring young inexperienced guys off the bench and the mental breakdowns are the real problem. with Boom we won't see that. Can Boom play solid at LT? We will see. I have made the point in prior posts that he lacks ability to engage blocks and sustain them. His value will come in how he can slow down edge rushers, which is what we drafted him for. Quite a challenge vs Tampa with Barret and JPP off the edge, Let's see if Mcvay can scheme around this to help Boom out.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I think Whitt plays next season. Why wouldn't he. He is still a top LT in the league and a tremendous leader. I dont think Noteboom is the answer, so we should probably spend a high pick on a LT. Even if he does come back, he can mentor for a year. I really hope to see him again. I dont think he goes into coaching, I think he goes into a booth or on a sports show.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I should also add, I dont believe Noteboom is the answer, but I'm perfectly okay being proven wrong!

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Even if it is only 6 games, the Rams should now be able to fully evaluate if Noteboom is the long-term answer as Whit's replacement.
I have my doubts but he was not bad yesterday.

Losing Whitworth will somewhat diminish the Rams offense even if Noteboon plays well. Not sure if it was the usual lull that the rams offense seems to exhibit when they get the lead or the loss of Whitworth but I could see that the offense seemed more sluggish after Whit went down, and this was against a suspect Seattle defense. The Rams Defense is going to have to carry this team into the playoffs.

Last edited: