LOL Jets fire GM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If I were the owner in that situation and the GM brought in the high priced RB and finished off the draft for that given season, I'd let the season unfold before I go and axe him over a new head coach. Gase might not like the moves, but those moves still might give him a very good chance to put an emerging offense on the field this year.

This is another example of a quality organization starting with the ownership, which is something we as Rams fans understand well.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

This is precisely why I like the way the Rams are constituted in the FO.

The HC getting into a pissing match with the GM over how much a RB got paid won't happen with the Rams.

This goes back to what I said about the three having their own "territories". Can you see McVay getting on Demoff's case for a signing he thought was too much money? Never!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Not everyone can be Les.

sneadmeme.0.jpeg

Ram65

Legend
If I were the owner in that situation and the GM brought in the high priced RB and finished off the draft for that given season, I'd let the season unfold before I go and axe him over a new head coach. Gase might not like the moves, but those moves still might give him a very good chance to put an emerging offense on the field this year.

This is another example of a quality organization starting with the ownership, which is something we as Rams fans understand well.

Like closing the bard door after the horse bolted. Why not see what happens? I know the Jets needed a lot of work (not sure how much) but, Darnold and Bell give them a nice start. That was a lot of money for Bell but, if he can come close to what he did in Pittsburg he can change that offense around right away.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Handing it all over to Adam gase ....wtf
Strong move for the organization to give the coach some General Manager responsibilities. ~ Mike Martz

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, I am so glad that the Rams now have football people making football decisions. No longer one of 'Those' organizations.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
'MeMbEr WhEn EvErYoNe WaS bLaStIn ThE sTeElErS fOr NoT sIgNiNg Le'VeOn BeLl?

Looks like the Steelers remained true to how they operate historically and got the last laugh.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Different teams, same problem with players like Bell, and Beckham. Question is, would they play ball with us, or play us, like they are currently doing. Culture matters.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow! What a mess.

Good luck explaining that to Bell, Gase.

Good start on team culture.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Wow! What a mess.

Good luck explaining that to Bell, Gase.

Good start on team culture.
I started talking about this to a co-worker. Then he asked me about my Lakers.

HUMILITY

fearsomefour

Legend
I started talking about this to a co-worker. Then he asked me about my Lakers.

HUMILITY
The difference is the Lakers had several decades of greatness while the old man was running things.
The Jets have been the Jets since Joe was putting on pantyhose.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Lakers may be the single most successful franchise in all of pro sports in America.

Sadly that probably belongs to the Celtics. Of course that was back in the dark ages so it doesn't count.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sadly that probably belongs to the Celtics. Of course that was back in the dark ages so it doesn't count.

Even worse, it pretty clearly belongs to the Yankees - 27 World Series, plus 13 other pennants.