Lock Angeles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I like it. Did they come up with it themselves? If so I like it even more than I would if a fan came up with it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Someone turn that Lock into a ram Logo and setup an account for Tee shirts. This will go great with my Mob Squad Tee. @-X- or ?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope their performance on the field speaks positively louder than the offseason hype. I remember back in 2014, we were hyped as Sack City with Quinn-Donald-Brockers-Long and it laughably turned into Suck City.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
NRC was asked what would he name our defensive back field on NFL network and he came up with Lock Angeles. It is on the Behind the Grind. The episode about NRC signing his contract.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw that a couple of months ago and used it as my avatar.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Where is the Masked Man ??

Sam Shields has been flying around from reports.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think Shields is gonna be a really big addition for us.

Man, I'm so excited for this season, some nights I can't sleep.

Not even kidding...

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
In previous years, our defense dominated our offense throughout OTA’s and TC. So far, McVay has the offense giving the defense fits frequently. Of course, there’s no real rush and no AD so OTA’s are just about scheme execution, therefore it’s a coordinator’s chess match and we have savvy route runners like Cooks, Woods, and Kupp UNLOCKING DB’s.

While the hype machine spins, McVay and Phillips are designing a culture of competition, education, and technique perfection that can turn hype into a gradual reality of execution. The Daily Grind is not as catchy, but a far more important value than the nicknames of Mob Squad and Lock Angeles.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
The Rams are no longer in the show me state.

But they need to earn the nickname and show me

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Someone turn that Lock into a ram Logo and setup an account for Tee shirts. This will go great with my Mob Squad Tee. @-X- or ?

1,width=500,height=500,appearanceId=348,version=1527251871.jpg

I've got some here @rdlkgliders - have a look here - https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/100299191/?noCache=true