Local High School Sports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anyone here follow their local High School Sports Teams

As we're about to embark on another High School Football season here in the Sate of Iowa

My daughter is now a Senior in the same school I went to , well , kinda sorta , My home town school has since consolidated with the school of a neighboring, a town that was our arch rival when I was in school

but that's been about 10 years ago now

But anyways , we've always have had a real good football program , some years better then others , but most years are pretty good

Last year they went 8-2

Trouble was both losses were to the same team , to Marcus-Meriden-Cleghorn , first we loss by 6 points during the regular season , then guess who they got to play in the first round of the State Playoffs , yep , Marcus-Meriden-Cleghorn , and guess what , they lost by 6 points

And now we enter a new season , and looking at 3 different preseason polls , we're ranked in the top 10 in the state in all three ,

Trouble is , there are two other teams in our District that are ranked even higher , Marcus-Meriden-Cleghorn being one of them and West Bend-Mallard being the other one, who just happens to be the number one ranked team

One District with 3 teams in the top 10 , should be a pretty entertaining season

GT9_zpschga092l.jpg

GT8_zpst8aewtef.jpg

GO TITANS !!!

GT10_zpshbyyjwyz.jpg

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Good Luck! I follow the local HS sports here but the playoff format is so out of whack now that you dont have to pay attention till playoff time. Way too many teams qualify for the playoffs in MA.