Little bit of a rivalry brewing between Jenkins/Givens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AnthonyStalter/status/361327622019485696[/tweet]

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
They are actually great friends, but on the practice field it is obvious their competitive nature is pushing each other. I love it. :yeh:

Last season the very fun competitive match-up battle was Danny Amendola vs Cortland Finnegan. This camp it seems it is Chris Givens vs Janoris Jenkins.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hahaha I love it! It will be good for both of them and bad for anybody they are matched up against this year!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, Stalter cleared it up. It's great that they're pushing each other to be better though.
Good stuff. Top flight competition for each of them.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AnthonyStalter/status/361329474450628612[/tweet]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh yeah. @ThePigskinArch reminded me that they were the two who had to run the stairs last year after being scratched from the 49ers game. They must have been buddying it up the night before too.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I know that Jerry Rice and Ronnie Lott would come to blows at practice.

With that said, I hope they fight now lol

bluecoconuts

Legend
That's pretty funny, they should push each other to become better players though, great to have that type of healthy rivalry.

jap

Legend
The partners in crime will push each other and push everyone else.

I loved hearing that The Mighty Quinn put Big Bad Jake Long on his keister the other day. I wanted Robert to muscle to hold his own better against the rush. Taking down Man Mountain Jake is very impressive proof that Robert is working those weights.

I'm waiting to hear about Rodger Saffold getting tired of being embarrassed by fundamentally sound Energizer Bunny Chris Long and start really pushing to prove his RT manhood.

Jared should be a good test for our OLB's, 'Tree & Jo Lonn, as well as our safeties. Hell, with the speed, quickness, and soft hands of our receiving corps (WR's, TE's, and RB's), our whole defense should become so much better at handling most offenses.

I just hope the RB coach and Coach Bou get together on getting some of these young RB's ready to protect Sam the Ram in pass blocking. These young guys can use all the technique and knowledge they can get. Losing Sam would be the biggest blow to this team.