Literal Video Versions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Anyone else love these back in the day?

They poke fun at weird videos by changing the lyrics of the song to reflect what was happening in the video at that moment.

The one that started the craze AFAIK is this version of Take On Me by A-Ha:

PhxRam

Anyone else love these back in the day?

They poke fun at weird videos by changing the lyrics of the song to reflect what was happening in the video at that moment.

The one that started the craze AFAIK is this version of Take On Me by A-Ha:

Did she run out of there without paying her bill? That is fucked up.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did she run out of there without paying her bill? That is fucked up.
She had to see what happened to the handsome guy inside the comic. He might have gotten an ass-full of pipe wrench.

I'm sure she went back and paid later. And she did get crumpled, so there was provocation.

Boffo97

Name
Dave

SilverRose

UDFA
i like all those boffo....but i'm sick and twisted! lol i love the literal version!

the safety dance one is good too...imho

Boffo97

Name
Dave
i like all those boffo....but i'm sick and twisted! lol i love the literal version!

the safety dance one is good too...imho
I actually saved quite a few of them as MP3s and put them in my iPad with the original versions.

In addition to those listed, I recommend Birdhouse in Your Soul (They Might Be Giants), Daydream Believer (The Monkees), Head Over Heels (Tears for Fears, and the source of a reference joke), Hero (Enrique Iglesias), Hooked on a Feeling (David Hasselhoff), The Rainbow Connection (Kermit the Frog), The Safety Dance (Men Without Hats), Separate Ways (Journey), We Built This City (Starship), and White Wedding (Billy Idol).

SilverRose

UDFA
seen hooked on a feeling, rainbow connection, daydream believer, built this city, sweet dreams (eurythmics), the rick roll one....mind went blank! (that's what i get for being old eh? lol) oh....and want to break free (queen)
on top of the ones you've got posted. i think the literal ones are fun to watch...but like i said....i'm sick and twisted! lol