Levitre to Titans? (Great news for us!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

<a class="postlink" href="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/12/levitre-looking-at-big-money-in-nashville/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... nashville/</a>

Is that a middle finger in your pocket, Bud Adams, or are you just happy to see Andy Levitre?

Per a league source, Adams’ Titans are expected to sign Levitre to huge-money deal after the free-agency period opens.

Levitre, who spent the first four years of his career in Buffalo, will bolster an offensive line in Tennessee that needs bolstering.

Either way, the checkered flag on free agency will be waved soon.

I say great news because everyone had Warmack going to the titans possibly at #10... now there's a good chance he falls to 16, imo

A55VA6

Legend
Sounds good to me. haha.

The only thing about Warmack is I've heard there's some issues with pass protection? I haven't watched much tape on Warmack. I know he's a great run blocker though.

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A55VA6 said:
Sounds good to me. haha.

The only thing about Warmack is I've heard there's some issues with pass protection? I haven't watched much tape on Warmack. I know he's a great run blocker though.

That would be the first I heard.

Mayock has him as the best player in the draft - period

jap

Legend
A55VA6 said:
Sounds good to me. haha.

First of all, someone else might still draft him ahead of us. However, if he does fall to us, and we take him, don't forget we have one of the very best technical fundamentals OL coaches in the business. As long as a guy has the aptitude and the physical strength & flexibility to do whatever Coach Bou wants, I have no problem with taking an unpolished to slightly unpolished OL man for him to fine tune.