Let’s slot the AFC South Teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is this as simple as a 2 horse race? Between Tennessee and Indy?

Here is how they finished in 2021;

0D1F205C-D1FC-4918-B07C-93470994DF0D.png

Looking ahead to this season… what do you expect from this division?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Colts lost 2 games in OT… and lost 3 others by a combined 11 points.

Does Matt Ryan flip that?

Is this the year Tannehill wears out as the starter in Tennessee? What about Derrick Henry at 28?

Me;
  1. Colts
  2. Titans
  3. Jaguars
  4. Texans

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1. Colts 11-6
2. Titans 10-7
3. Jaguars 8-9
4. Texans 5-12 (Maybe 6)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  1. Indianapolis Colts...QB Matt Ryan is an upgrade, great offensive line & Jonathan Taylor is a stud.
  2. Tennessee Titans....One Step forward, two steps back losing Brown. Henry should last the whole season, but they will come up short.
  3. Jacksonville Jaguars...They now have an adult in the room as their Head Coach and I expect Trevor Lawrence to improve immensely.
  4. Houston Texans....Just what are they doing in Houston? Cal McNair is a clown, Lovie Smith was a good Head Coach 15 years ago & Nick Caserio seems clueless. Feel bad for the people of Houston.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Seems pretty unanimous, I’m on board with the rest of those who have answered and I’m not sure it’s close.

Feel sorry for Woods

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Jags should be on the rise. I don't think they'll win the division or anything, more likely just challenging for the playoffs and finishing in the middle somewhere. But they'll cause some losses for the rest of that division this year.

I'd go Titans > Colts > Jags > Texans. Colts are going to be much better this year with Ryan but I don't like their receivers. They have one guy and a bunch of question marks and young options. Only way they win that division is if their defense plays great and the DC they hired is a guy I've always been underwhelmed with. Reason I mention the defense is because their best weapon on offense is their RB and to properly utilize a RB across 17 games requires a defense that has you in shit.

Tannehill gets a lot of flak but he's a lot tougher than people credit him for. He took a hit with his top weapon being traded but they're a run game and defense team anyway and I like the possession options they added in Woody and the kid from UCLA they drafted late. So I think the Titans remain the top team in that division.

I'll be rooting for Lovie and the Texans this year in that division. I think Lovie's one of the true good guys in this league. Texans front office sucks ass but Lovie just had a pretty good draft and if he can make some noise down there in Houston this division gets a lot more interesting. :laugh1:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly think that Trevor Lawrence - hopefully - takes the next step, and when Stafford retires, all we have to do is trade two first round picks + for Lawrence, keep our dynasty going after we win the next few Super Bowls this year and the next.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  1. Indianapolis Colts...QB Matt Ryan is an upgrade, great offensive line & Jonathan Taylor is a stud.
  2. Tennessee Titans....One Step forward, two steps back losing Brown. Henry should last the whole season, but they will come up short.
  3. Jacksonville Jaguars...They now have an adult in the room as their Head Coach and I expect Trevor Lawrence to improve immensely.
  4. Houston Texans....Just what are they doing in Houston? Cal McNair is a clown, Lovie Smith was a good Head Coach 15 years ago & Nick Caserio seems clueless. Feel bad for the people of Houston.

Wtf ? Brown is a big loss.I guess game 1 you’ll be what I’m talking about. Just to go back to my Big 5 on The Rams. Talk about a road grader! Henry doesn’t get those yards on his own. Either did Todd Gurley. What did he ever do from the aftermath?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Honestly think that Trevor Lawrence - hopefully - takes the next step, and when Stafford retires, all we have to do is trade two first round picks + for Lawrence, keep our dynasty going after we win the next few Super Bowls this year and the next.
No blue-font?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No blue-font?

No blue font. But we're only trading for Lawrence after Stafford retires. It's my hope and dream. It's a big hope and dream, but hey, I was right that the Rams would trade for Jalen Ramsey. I think they could still deal for Josh Allen (Jaguars edge). Why not go back to the Jacksonville pipeline? :D

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
No blue font. But we're only trading for Lawrence after Stafford retires. It's my hope and dream. It's a big hope and dream, but hey, I was right that the Rams would trade for Jalen Ramsey. I think they could still deal for Josh Allen (Jaguars edge). Why not go back to the Jacksonville pipeline? :D
It's a nice dream.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I’ll go in a slightly different direction

1. Indy 11-6
2. Tennessee 10-7
3. Houston 6-11
4. Jacksonville 4-13

Houston will still suck but they have gotten rid of a huge distraction.

Jacksonville’s problems start at the top and they’re seemingly locked into the top pick and spend big in FA cycle. I also don’t think Lawerence is very good.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Colts lost 2 games in OT… and lost 3 others by a combined 11 points.

Does Matt Ryan flip that?

Is this the year Tannehill wears out as the starter in Tennessee? What about Derrick Henry at 28?

Me;
  1. Colts
  2. Titans
  3. Jaguars
  4. Texans
I like the Colts chances with Ryan. He's a savvy vet. Good run game. Good defense. Although once you get past Pittman at receiver they don't much experience there.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Ok. I think I’m on the right page.

Colts
Jax
Titans
Texans