Let's play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
What if......

Now, one thing I do not want you to take away from this is that I would prefer an old offense vs what we have now. I love our offense.

However, looking back on what we had going on in St. Louis under the guise of Boras definitely had the potential to wreak havoc.

Now let me ask you guys something and if you take the time to watch the video below. How would our offense fair with our current offensive roster including the offensive line under the Boras system??

And knowing now what Keenum brings to the table and what Goff brings to the table, which would be more effective running that offense? In other words, who is the best man for the job?

I'm not going to lie, If the video included the likes of Kupp, Whitman, woods, Higbee and company, all of sudden that offense looks bad ass AND Tavon is still a huge contributor if not the X-factor as the video states.

Again, this is just hypothetical, and all in good fun.

Cheers Mates!