Let's go, Buffalo!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Pumped for the Bills-Seahawks game tomorrow!!

If Bills win, Rams get a chance to play for a share of the NFC West division lead next week.... unbelievable!

How about some of our younger members offer to jump through a table on fire, as a show of support?!?

IMG_1776.jpeg

dang

Legend
Pumped for the Bills-Seahawks game tomorrow!!

If Bills win, Rams get a chance to play for a share of the NFC West division lead next week.... unbelievable!

How about some of our younger members offer to jump through a table on fire, as a show of support?!?

View attachment 68172
Bills fans are the best fans in NFL. Loyal, fun, hospitable and humble. And they’ve been through a lot.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
If I lived in Buffalo, I'd probably just sit on the burning table until I was warm!

RamWoodie

Legend
It's kinda weird the Rams not playing tomorrow...BUT...GREAT they won Thursday and have a ""mini bye" befor taking on the Hags.
It gives them time to get more players back from injury...and for Kupp and Puke to get in even better game shape.

Buffalo has been mediocre in their play but they're winning. Can they do that at Seattle? It will be great to see!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seachickens need that all important 22 point play to win the game. I'm on the edge of my seat!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Seattle doesn’t look very good at home vs the Bills. Lots of penalties, mistakes, in-fighting. I’m not too concerned after watching this game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I thought their offense with DK Metcalf was bad… without him, it was a train wreck. Started out meh and got worse from there