Les Snead Interview From the Combine –Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams’ GM Les Snead joins Mike Florio to discuss the “human element” of the locker room and why veteran players are key to making a team gel together. Snead also talks about Sam Bradford’s difficult road.

Watch Snead Interview

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
@RamBill

youtherealmvp-300x166.jpg

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pete Prisco asks the Rams GM why he wasn’t in jail for robbery after the Robert Griffin III trade with the Redskins that netted the Rams a boatload of draft picks. “Fair trade … fair trade,” Snead said. “We looked each other in the eye, we shook hands and it was a fair deal.”

Watch Snead Comment on RG3 Trade

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Les Snead calls RG3 deal a 'fair trade,' preaches patience on QBs

By Will Brinson | NFL Writer
February 18, 2015 4:15 pm ET

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25072933

INDIANAPOLIS -- Rams general manager Les Snead joined the CBSSports.com crew at the 2015 NFL Combine on Wednedsay and spent a fair amount of time talking about Sam Bradford's future.

But Pete Prisco also asked the Rams GM why he wasn't in jail for robbery after the Robert Griffin III trade with the Redskins that netted the Rams a boatload of draft picks.

“Fair trade ... fair trade," Snead said. "We looked each other in the eye, we shook hands and it was a fair deal."

It was a tough question from Prisco (who was half joking) because the Rams absolutely cooked the the Redskins in the deal. Laughably so.

But you know what Snead added that makes a TON of sense? That we need to be patient with quarterbacks in this day and age and that it's way too early to write off Griffin.

"I can say this … Robert Griffin, he's still young," Snead said. "We're going to talk about a quarterback in this draft and he's not ready because of his offense. We need to get back to some semblance of patience and give people a chance to evolve. He's still 25 this year.

"He's going to be better playing football than Home Depot."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man,,, in that second clip, Les was breathing hard enough to whistle through his nose. Maybe it was just a very sensitive microphone though.

He did have to answer some difficult questions, but was well prepared for them from where I sit.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Great listens. Thanks for posting.