Les Snead explains why they Traded Quinn and Tree

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The Rams have indicated that they really like Ebu for one OLB.

If true, then why couldn’t the #23 be used for the other?

Giles27

UDFA
Name
Giles Loveless
Ah yes, a "dynamic" edge rusher who never recorded more than 5 sacks in a season in college and had a grand total of 14 sacks during his four year career.
But...but...he had a good combine. He only likes him because of that reason alone.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Really nice to see that " Full Official " List of the Rams picks!(y):D

1st Rnd. #23
3rd Rnd. #87
4th Rnd. #111
4th Rnd. #135
6th Rnd. #176
6th Rnd. #183
6th Rnd. #194
6th Rnd. #195
6th Rnd. #198

Although I wish Snead could figure out a way to pick-up a 2nd and a 5th rounder to add to this list of picks!:D

A 2nd would be nice, but Les did pretty good without a 1st in last yrs draft. 1 thing we do know is that when this yrs draft is over Les will trade more than 1 of those 9 picks listed above to either move up or move back and gain another pick.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Where the hell are we going to get the dynamic edge rushers. That's the thing I'm most worried about. Were going to waste our ridiculous secondary if we can't put pressure on the QB. As of right now, Arron Donald is going to be triple teamed.

If we were triple teamed we would have dynamic pass rushers by default.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because college production always equates to pro production? Correct?

I get it....no real stats that scream playmaker....only....wait for it...measureables.

I'll take it....

A lack of college production generally equates to a lack of pro production. But if you want the next Manny Lawson, do you. Just don't tell me that he's a dynamic pass rusher. Maybe you think that's possible with coaching, but he hasn't shown it to this point.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Samson, Longacre, and this guy

Agreed man. Carter's my huckleberry at OLB, I think his upside is enormous in this defense. Only guy I'd want over him is Evans.