Late hits at Rams camp. Sirius NFL radio.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RustyRay

Rookie
Talked about much of the stuff we have discussed in length, also talked with Demoff, Snead, Fisher, Bradford, Quinn, Stacy, Austin n JL.

Talked about Tre Mason in the game the other night and they knew he could run but were most impressed with him in pass pro.

The Godfather loves him some Greg Robinson, very high on him. He loves Bradford....really loves him. Says that the Rams have set weapons and protection around him now and expects Sam to shine this year. He is also very high on Quinn. Gil B was also very high on Jake Long and the way he played his whole career including last year. Says Long and Long both get dinged because of where they were taken if they were drafted at 10 people would be wow that guy is a great player for a guy taken outside of the top ten...

Bradford was very high on the weapons they have, said they have speed everywhere...something they have only had in a place or two before. Also very high on the oline and the depth. One thing he said was they are young at the skill spots.

Gil B said he has been massively impressed with Britt....wondering why anyone would ever let him go...he knows why...but says the talent is so obvious.

Lots of talking about the new pass defense rules, the Rams are working with tennis balls with the dbs so they cant grab.

Fisher talked about Joyner and the talent he has...Rams were very high on him. He says he can play but has been very grabby.

A note I found very interesting...The Rams would have taken the LSU WR had he been there at 13 according to Gil B.

JL very high on Ogletree says he has so much talent that Alec is so low key...but is now a machine and studies and watches film...all football.

Will update more after the show ends.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
JL very high on Ogletree says he has so much talent that Alec is so low key...but is now a machine and studies and watches film...all football.

That's awesome to hear, and honestly.... The first I've heard of Ogletree being a film guy. If so, dude could be one of the best in his era.

Memphis Ram

Legend
A note I found very interesting...The Rams would have taken the LSU WR had he been there at 13 according to Gil B.

Brandt has been saying that since draft day yet it's contrary to what anyone who actually covers the team has expressed. I say no way the Rams would have passed on Donald for "the LSU WR."

PhxRam

Talked about much of the stuff we have discussed in length, also talked with Demoff, Snead, Fisher, Bradford, Quinn, Stacy, Austin n JL.

Talked about Tre Mason in the game the other night and they knew he could run but were most impressed with him in pass pro.

The Godfather loves him some Greg Robinson, very high on him. He loves Bradford....really loves him. Says that the Rams have set weapons and protection around him now and expects Sam to shine this year. He is also very high on Quinn. Gil B was also very high on Jake Long and the way he played his whole career including last year. Says Long and Long both get dinged because of where they were taken if they were drafted at 10 people would be wow that guy is a great player for a guy taken outside of the top ten...

Bradford was very high on the weapons they have, said they have speed everywhere...something they have only had in a place or two before. Also very high on the oline and the depth. One thing he said was they are young at the skill spots.

Gil B said he has been massively impressed with Britt....wondering why anyone would ever let him go...he knows why...but says the talent is so obvious.

Lots of talking about the new pass defense rules, the Rams are working with tennis balls with the dbs so they cant grab.

Fisher talked about Joyner and the talent he has...Rams were very high on him. He says he can play but has been very grabby.

Will update more after the show ends.

Thanks for the updates.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Brandt has been saying that since draft day yet it's contrary to what anyone who actually covers the team has expressed. I say no way the Rams would have passed on Donald for "the LSU WR."

Totally Agree!!! I would have been one very, very disappointed Rams Fan if they didn't select Donald!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Totally Agree!!! I would have been one very, very disappointed Rams Fan if they didn't select Donald!

I am with you and Memphis.

Fisher doesn't pass on Donald. That's just not the player JF passes on.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

Refresh my memory, who is the LSU WR?

BobbyD

UDFA
What l liked was Alex Marvez kept coming back from commercials saying "we're broadcasting from SACK CITY!" I went over as practice was ending because as a 9 year regular listener of Sirius NFL l wanted to meet Gil Brandt. Have a picture to post later. Marvez and Gil and the rest of the Sirius guys were absolutely awesome guys. If you don't have Sirius, l highly recommend it. Worth every nickel. I learn more about the game, the players, the games, etc, from the national level than l ever would anywhere else. Its addictive!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
There was a lot of talk about Odell Beckham wasn't there - but NONE of it came from anyone associated with the Rams. National media were really playing it. Sounds like Snisher let someone leak an "inside" exclusive hint as to our preference for him and they didn't realize it was a smokescreen.

Another year and another rule "emphasis" change by Goodell & Co. Great. More ways to stop you actually being allowed to play defense. God forbid you actually make some rule changes to allow defensive backs to actually play - and you know - tackle....
The funny thing is - whenever it gets to the playoffs they completely change their refereeing and just let everyone get away with everything. Seahawks know this - so they don't worry too much about the 5000yd seasons but up by Brees et al...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I miss Sirius NFL Radio, but had issues with the billing by Sirius..So now I rely on CoachO!..;)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
T

Yeah, just like they were going to take Johnny Manziel, huh? This is as clownish as some of the stuff I hear on the NFL's Around The League podcast.