Larry Fitzgerald retiring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Respect to Larry. Even though he was a rival, I never hated the guy. True pro's pro. I look forward to his HOF ceremony.

Psycho_X

Legend
Respect to the man. A very rare division foe I actually liked. its a shame he never got a chance at a ring with an organization that doesn’t blow.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Class act and an incredible player.

Most likely, will be getting the call to the HOF.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The man has been a thorn in our side since day one but he absolutely is a legend and a class act and one of the best to ever lace them up. Nothing but respect to him but I'll enjoy seeing him in a suite instead of on the field. Congrats on Canton in 5 years Larry.

TXRams86

The Infamous
If I remember correctly, Larry came into the league very full of himself - not unlike a lot of star wide receivers. But he learned to be an ambassador of the game and a true professional. I have a ton of respect for the guy as he’s a class act on and off the field. Glad he’s retiring as he was a rival of ours but I’m also glad that he’s going out on his own terms, while he’s healthy and can live a fruitful life post-retirement. He’s earned it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Congrats LF even though you were a Ram's killer over the years.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Personally I wish he would play another 10 years. He runs like a herd of turtles through a field of peanut butter ... that said, congrats Fitzgerald

PS - between the two, in their prime, I always liked Anquan Boldin a little more. Both were great and oddly enough I never hated either.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Respect to the man. A very rare division foe I actually liked. its a shame he never got a chance at a ring with an organization that doesn’t blow.
Wasn’t he playing with Kurt and Boldin in that Super Bowl versus the Steelers?

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Sucks that he was so loyal to a fault to the cards. He should have gone to competitor and tried to win. He deserved it, class act. See you in Canton. (y)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I remember correctly, Larry came into the league very full of himself - not unlike a lot of star wide receivers. But he learned to be an ambassador of the game and a true professional. I have a ton of respect for the guy as he’s a class act on and off the field. Glad he’s retiring as he was a rival of ours but I’m also glad that he’s going out on his own terms, while he’s healthy and can live a fruitful life post-retirement. He’s earned it.

In pretty sure it was Kurt that was responsible for this transformation. He taught him how to be a real pro.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also it seems this is a maybe, it's speculation and he hasn't announced anything himself.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always liked the guy. What a career!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fair winds and following seas to a real pro. Not often I feel that way about players who are associated with division rivals. Great example for young players too so I hope he gets into coaching even if it's in college.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One of the best WR’s we’ve seen. Hell of a career.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Doesn't sound official yet.

2008 postseason was one of the most dominant runs a WR ever had. It was fun living vicariously through them as Kurt experienced his late career renaissance. And every aspect of Larry's career checks off the boxes to be a first ballot HOFer.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
He will have the gold jacket in five years. Great on and off the field.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to hate fitz (although if he played for the niners or hawks it woulda been a lot easier) even though he used to tear us a new one .. great player and great human