Lamarcus Joyner signing franchise tag

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
It's being reported LJ is signing franchise tag so that he can join the team in off season training. NFL.com is reporting it, but I don't know how to do links.

Last edited:

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
It's being reported LJ is signing franchise tag so that he can join the team in off season training. NFL.com is reporting it, but I don't know how to do links.

Click the 7th emblem from the left on the top bar and paste the link. Its to the right of the big A emblem. Hope that helps and thanks for the news

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
payday-candy-bars_1.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm surprised he didn't sign it when it became apparent he was getting double what he is really worth according to the safety market in the fa period. i wonder if the rams thought about rescinding the tag due to the discrepancy between tag and market.

shows you how great a player AD is. a franchise tag would be an insult to him whereas it's a godsend for players like joyner and tru.