Kurt Warners twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Sorry but is that EVER a good look for a chick? Even if certain chicks can look hot with short hair (debatable), they look much hotter with long hair.
I've seen plenty of hot looking women with short hair. Maybe it wasn't right for Brenda but it's not a drawback in general IMO.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Kurt Warner is the best QB the Rams have ever had but he's 42 -- would be a great publicity exercise but it won't happen -- give Clemens a chance

- one of the greatest mistakes our franchise made was offloading Kurt Warner , he is a Cardinal now and it tears me up inside.

:mad:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
If Kurt wanted to come back, do you think Snisher would agree?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Kurt Warner is the best QB the Rams have ever had but he's 42 -- would be a great publicity exercise but it won't happen -- give Clemens a chance

- one of the greatest mistakes our franchise made was offloading Kurt Warner , he is a Cardinal now and it tears me up inside.

:mad:

It was the biggest mistake ever by this franchise and one of the biggest blunders in all of pro sports in my memory. I know Martz had final say over the roster but I cannot ever forgive ownership for not stepping and saying "sorry Mike, this isn't going to happen, you can't do this".

03 and 04 would have been much better to watch and who knows what happens after that.