Kristin Cavallari Says Jay Cutler Unclogged Her Milk Ducts By 'Sucking Harder Than He's Ever Sucked'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Kristin Cavallari Says Jay Cutler Unclogged Her Milk Ducts By 'Sucking Harder Than He's Ever Sucked'
https://jezebel.com/kristin-cavallari-says-jay-cutler-unclogged-her-milk-du-1833986228

q8ilmuqlcdul967n0eep.jpg

Reading the headline pretty much gives all the information to which I am privy, but the manual siphoning of blocked milk ducts is a thing that happened in the Cavallari/Cutler household.

For those who weren’t aware, Kristin Cavallari, former star of The Hills, has another reality show on the E! network that seems to center around Southern yelling. In a recent promo for an upcoming episode, Cavallari tells her dinner companions that she had “Major clogged ducts. Jay had to get them out for me, sucking harder than he’s ever sucked.”

A boozy dinner with friends, where people are ready to be entertained and also a tiny bit drunk, is the best possible place share a story like this. Furthermore, having experienced the events of this tale without using them to make a friend gape would just be suffering in vain. And finally, it’s kind of sweet to not only trust a partner to perform a task like this, but also to see him so unfazed by the act that he continues casually drinking a margarita during the event’s retelling. Or is clearing a partner’s milk ducks a common parental act of which I, a childless thornback, am simply unaware?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't been on ROD for a while .Think I'm good for another few weeks lmao

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hear rumblings of a boobie thread merger coming...Mojo COMETH!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
https://jezebel.com/kristin-cavallari-says-jay-cutler-unclogged-her-milk-du-1833986228

q8ilmuqlcdul967n0eep.jpg

Reading the headline pretty much gives all the information to which I am privy, but the manual siphoning of blocked milk ducts is a thing that happened in the Cavallari/Cutler household.

For those who weren’t aware, Kristin Cavallari, former star of The Hills, has another reality show on the E! network that seems to center around Southern yelling. In a recent promo for an upcoming episode, Cavallari tells her dinner companions that she had “Major clogged ducts. Jay had to get them out for me, sucking harder than he’s ever sucked.”

A boozy dinner with friends, where people are ready to be entertained and also a tiny bit drunk, is the best possible place share a story like this. Furthermore, having experienced the events of this tale without using them to make a friend gape would just be suffering in vain. And finally, it’s kind of sweet to not only trust a partner to perform a task like this, but also to see him so unfazed by the act that he continues casually drinking a margarita during the event’s retelling. Or is clearing a partner’s milk ducks a common parental act of which I, a childless thornback, am simply unaware?

wife's had that a few times... she was in so much freaking pain it was hard to watch. I won't go into details, but I helped. it was imperative. Not only did it hurt, but the baby would bite her nipple to try to coax the milk out which only added literal insult to injury. Yeah, baby was getting those early teeth.

Was one of the least sexy things to help with, by the way.

it'd be like trying to talk dirty to your woman while she's giving birth...THAT level of unsexy...

Also, my Macky stories are WAY better than that one...

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
wife's had that a few times... she was in so much freaking pain it was hard to watch. I won't go into details, but I helped. it was imperative. Not only did it hurt, but the baby would bite her nipple to try to coax the milk out which only added literal insult to injury. Yeah, baby was getting those early teeth.

Was one of the least sexy things to help with, by the way.

it'd be like trying to talk dirty to your woman while she's giving birth...THAT level of unsexy...

Also, my Macky stories are WAY better than that one...
This should be discussed in a more clinical manner. Perhaps use a wet/dry vac?:D

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I've never had to do that. But, as for breast milk, I have a n acquaintance that loves the stuff and kept his wife lactating long after it was necessary. She is a horny red head, with an ample bosom.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Easy as milking a cat!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All those years of practice finally helped.