Kinda off topic rant

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What the hell is MLB thinkin? I guarantee if the monday night game was a marquee match up MLB would give the World Series participants take the night off, regardless of who was playing. But since its the Rams first home MNF game in years the MLB is saying FUCK YOU RAMS! If the MNF game was being played by anyone else the MLB would not want to compete with the NFL for viewers.

With that said, Fisher needs to relay this to his team, our Rams, and tell them to be pissed and take it out on the shecocks. Go out and dominate, give fans across the country a reason to tune into MNF instead of the World Series.

Yeah absolutely, the MLB should bow down to the NFL how dare they continue with a schedule set out months if not years in advance.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didnt think they had scheduled the game before the season started, I thought they let the playoffs play out and scheduled accordingly. But if they did schedule the World Series games in advance of the season, it would be poor planning on their part if tonights MNF game was a match up of unbeaten teams.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Scheduled well in advance has nothing to do with anyone targeting the rams....

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bad, guess I forgot the playoffs were pre scheduled, I dont watch baseball much except the playoffs and even then only if the Giants are participating. Which translates to not much at all.