Kevin Greene has passed away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What happened? I don’t see anything on the cause of death.

Damn.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
RIP
Too young.
Regardless of COD, I'm sure 2020 didn't help.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Holy shit. I just saw this...fuckin shocked. I was just thinking of him the other day. Wondering if he was going to come back to coaching at some point. I wonder how this happened. He was so young.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Loved you #91! The way you played the game, always balling, I wish you could have been a Ram forever, but you made your mark for whatever franchise you played for. RIP Mr. Greene and God Bless you and your loved ones!

1608590860835.png

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Fuck. You talk about a guy that gave it all and had a fuckin blast!

TexasRam

Legend
Wow RIP.

I Remember us beating the Niners 88 in their prime when Greene sacked Montana 4 1/2 times. The Niners had no answer.

One of the best pass rushers of all time.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
What? He was only 58 years old. One of my all time fav defensive players. Never quit.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Went to his last game as a Ram at Anaheim stadium. Took the whole family. After the game, he knew and we all knew it was his last as a Ram. He ran around the whole stadium slapping everyone's hands as he went by. I mean starting out at the 3rd base foul poll, down behind home plate area, down first base line (end zone where we were sitting) and then around the outfield fence line. He was huffing and puffing when he got to us, don't know how he made it the rest of the way!

that was really cool of him to do, to say goodbye to his fans. My family all got to slap his heavily taped up hands as he ran by.

It truly is a shock to hear of his passing.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Holy shit. 58 is young. Damn. RIP 91.