Kevin Demoff on not drafting RG3 and Bradford's upside

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Demoff:
"The cover charge right now for a QB is $10M plus. So just remember that when you look at contracts. We're not talking about a crippling contract. To me, that's the biggest misnomer about Sam Bradford, in the challenges in the contracts, and I don't lose sleep for one second over the decision we made."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
But but but - yeah I got nuthin' Oh yeah.... But he was the last of the huge rookie contract babies. And it's all his fault that he took advantage of it. And the majority of PD posters will back me up on that I'm sure.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I doubt Sam even gave a shit about that contract. The dude bought a ping pong table, he probably would have been happy with 5 million over 5 years, he doesn't seem to have expensive taste. I'd put a lot of money that was 95% his agent, which is what any agent worth a damn would have done. It's stupid to hold that over a player, it's not his fault.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'll bet that was one hell of a ping pong table though. :mrgreen:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:

That's funny...

I did hear that it was one of the best made.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:

That's funny...

I did hear that it was one of the best made.

You'd have to hope. If he went out and bought one of those K-mart specials with the rickety aluminum pole frame and hard plastic wheels, I'd be jumping on the RGIII bandwagon. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I heard he hosts some righteous tournaments at his house too.

1Qebd.jpg

lasvegasrams

Rookie
X said:

:lmao: i sincerely believe rg3's playing style would not suit the rams. vince young looked like an rg3 type qb and that was the beginning of the end for fisher in nashville. bradford is his guy and was extremely happy he outperformed rg3 in the game vs wash.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lasvegasrams said:
X said:

:lmao: i sincerely believe rg3's playing style would not suit the rams. vince young looked like an rg3 type qb and that was the beginning of the end for fisher in nashville. bradford is his guy and was extremely happy he outperformed rg3 in the game vs wash.
You mean, you sincerely *doubt* his playing style would suit the Rams?

lasvegasrams

Rookie
X said:
lasvegasrams said:
X said:

:oops: forgive me, i am a product of a las vegas education.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lasvegasrams said:
X said:
lasvegasrams said:
X said:

:oops: forgive me, i am a product of a las vegas education.
I'd love to get Las Vegas educated a few times.

Have you ever seen Steven Jackson while you were over there? I understand he spends the off-season there quite a bit.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
i moved here as he was about to head to oregon state. i have a friend who played high school ball against him, and said that he felt like he was tackling a truck (my friend is not a small guy either). i should get off my butt and go to the charity events he frequents here.

demarco murray may be the hot name for vegas running backs now, but everyone in vegas is so proud of steven jackson.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lasvegasrams said:
i moved here as he was about to head to oregon state. i have a friend who played high school ball against him, and said that he felt like he was tackling a truck (my friend is not a small guy either). i should get off my butt and go to the charity events he frequents here.

demarco murray may be the hot name for vegas running backs now, but everyone in vegas is so proud of steven jackson.
That's pretty cool.

Yeah, you should try and catch up with him when he's up there training.
Did you see his video series yet? A Week in the Life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwq770sdm_g

lasvegasrams

Rookie
X said:
lasvegasrams said:

That's pretty cool.

Yeah, you should try and catch up with him when he's up there training.
Did you see his video series yet? A Week in the Life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwq770sdm_g

nope, but thank you for giving me something to watch!