Kenny F****** Britt!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Is anyone else praying to God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah wtf ever that Britt will raise the receiving core to the next level this year? yes dismal years in Tennessee after Fisher left but now healthy two years and a new team all I can do is bank on Britt to bring the size and aggression to reprove himself thereby raising the levels of the younger receivers. Idk why but IMO hes the catalysts this year to make or break our air attack. he absolutely must dominate in training camp and preseason and set the tone going into the season that gives Austin and Givens the cushion and confidence to play hard. He is our redzone threat opposite Cook. I must be crazy but he needs to be our unsung hero going into this year on offense. Step up Kenny and bring us home!
KENNYBRITTDIFFERENCEMAKER.png

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I saw the title and thought "Oh no! Whats he done?".

I should be ashamed of myself.
And so should you.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
It's crazy the hype this dude has brought with, positive at that. I just hope Quick brings everything he gots this preseason because if he doesn't, Britt or Givens more than likely will Bailey would of had a starting spot if it wasn't for the suspension, DOH! :mad:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
A bit too early for me to jump to that level of enthusiasm. But yeah, he has big potential. There's also a good chance he won't do much for one reason or another. I agree he'll boost the confidence of the young guys in a similiar fashion to what Finnegan did to our defense.

Oh, and it's not the best idea to drink and post bro. You get feeling good, a little bold, and before you know it you're dropping bombs. Lol

Last edited:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Oh, was that the name of the chick on the Instagram video?

*runs away*

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A bit too early for me to jump to that level of enthusiasm. But yeah, he has big potential. There's also a good chance he won't do much for one reason or another. I agree he'll boost the confidence of the young guys in a similiar fashion to what Finnegan did to our defense.

Oh, and it's not the best idea to drink and post bro. You get feeling good, a little bold, and before you know it you're dropping bombs. Lol
hahahaha that's pretty good got me (bowling and drinking tonight : ) ) ... no but this is just my pick guy that every fan picks each year just to root for and pray this is his break out year to make a difference. fair?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw the title and thought "Oh no! Whats he done?".

I should be ashamed of myself.
And so should you.
I apologize fot the title I shouldve realized people's initial reaction lol.

SierraRam

Recreational User
The size, 'tude & and talent are no doubt there, but will he keep his head in the game? I hope so, but I think Bailey comes back against the Niners with a serious chip and quickly establishes himself as Sam's favorite guy. And by all reports, Givens has rededicated himself toward a comeback season.

Kenny F'n Britt is bold & brash, but he has no lock on anything

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Britt will SHOW UP and contribute thru all 16 games. I wager ALL of my ROD $ and membership here or forever BatteringRambo R.I.P. indefinitely. Yeah I went there and that far.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Britt will SHOW UP and contribute thru all 16 games. I wager ALL of my ROD $ and membership here or forever BatteringRambo R.I.P. indefinitely. Yeah I went there and that far.
When ya go can I have the seeds for your avatar?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gentlemen the most receptions Britt has had in his career has been 45 (2012) the most yards and TD's 775 & 9 (2010) my hope is for about 800 yards and double digit TD's along with his blocking and the ability to work with Quick because they are similar in size/speed to improve the kid as well.

When the chips are down or the game is on the line Sam needs a go to guy he trusts to make the tough catch and get a first down and much to the chagrin of everyone on this board the receiver Bradford trusts the most on the roster currently is Austin Freakin Pettis so let's hope that does change with the addition of Britt.

Last edited:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Gentlemen the most receptions Britt has had in his career has been 45 (2012) the most yards and TD's 775 & 9 (2010) my hope is for about 800 yards and double digit TD's along with his blocking and the ability to work with Quick because they are similar in size/speed to improve the kid as well.

When the chips are down or the game is on the line Sam needs a go to guy he trusts to make the tough catch and get a first down and much to the chagrin of everyone on this board the receiver Bradford trusts the most on the roster currently is Austin Freakin Pettis so let's hope that does change with the addition of Britt.
Good research Sir den, we however are hoping for the new and improved version of KB who eclipses all past performance because little dreams take as long as big dreams ,so WTF dream big.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

What he said.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good research Sir den, we however are hoping for the new and improved version of KB who eclipses all past performance because little dreams take as long as big dreams ,so WTF dream big.

Yes I too hope for Kenny B to exceed expectations, but if he's able to stay healthy offer another option and become a dependable target for Bradford then IMO, it's Mission Accomplished!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I apologize fot the title I shouldve realized people's initial reaction lol.

My initial reaction to the thread title was positive but then again I've been swilling the Rams Kool-Aid pretty hard as of late.

dvg36h.jpg