Kenny Britt Stays

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I wanted him back but $7M per?
Not sure what almost $14M means. Maybe it has incentives to get him there.

Glad he's back though.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Good news. (y) Let's hope he can team up with Brian Quick to give Foles some tall, reliable targets.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Awesome. Other than OL signings this has been a very productive off season.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like the deal is heavily incentive based so I'm okay with it...by all means Kenny go out and earn every penny

DeaconJ

Rookie
OK, alright.......now let's pay the MEAT. Otherwise this is all for naught. It starts with the LINE!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Damn dude. I mean, I guess he earned it. I've decided I wont question contracts anymore. Our FO really knows what they're doing.

TxRamsFan

UDFA
Only 4.3mill is Guaranteed. Not the end of the world. Glad to have him aboard. Just need Tavon to be our speed threat to go with our towers.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Agree with others that it's incentive based, and 4M guaranteed ain't much. Im a fan of this deal, love Kenny Britt. Foles to Britt will be awesome.

V3

Hall of Fame
Sorry, don't like it. Way too much(if he gets near what that tweet says) and we have bigger issues.