Kenny Britt on Sam Bradford:“I Never Had a QB with that Accuracy”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Kenny Britt salutes Sam Bradford: “I never had a quarterback with that accuracy”. He talks with D’Marco Farr about how Sam has been accurate since his first day he saw him in OTA’s. Britt also talks about his trash talking philosophy and the best trash talkers he’s faced.

Listen to Britt Talk Bradford and Trash Talking

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Holy cow does he mumble a lot. I like him though. I think he puts it together this year.

His NFL future depends on his performance this year. He should be more motivated and focused than he as ever been.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sounded a lil bit like a southern version of Mike Tyson. Though Britt is from Jersey and Tyson from New York.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I thought he sounded like a combination of Michael Strahan and Mike Tyson. It's obvious he's a pretty sharp guy because he can think quickly during the interview. He probably needs a little speech therapy.

Disclaimer; I needed speech therapy when I was in first grade. When I get real drunk, my impediment comes back. No joke, so don't think I'm dissing on Britt.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I thought he sounded like a combination of Michael Strahan and Mike Tyson. It's obvious he's a pretty sharp guy because he can think quickly during the interview. He probably needs a little speech therapy.

Disclaimer; I needed speech therapy when I was in first grade. When I get real drunk, my impediment comes back. No joke, so don't think I'm dissing on Britt.
i was trying to figure out who he sounded like, first person that came to mind was iron mike.
combo of strahan and tyson might just be spot on.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Nice compliment for Sam there,from someone who's seen a lot.

FRO

Legend
I don't think Britt's comment will go over too well at Ramstalk. I hope Kenny has a big year for us.

jap

Legend
I expected Kenny to say something like that about Sam the Ram, more sooner than later.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Britt is teaching Bradford to put the ball in a very small window and to trust that either he catches the pass or no one will catch it. When you combine pinpoint accuracy and a big physical receiver that loves to fight for The ball good things will happen.

Memphis Ram

Legend
If I'm not mistaken, Cook said the same thing last year. Now hopefully both of them will limit the drops this year.:unsure: