Kelly Langford has been released by Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pididdy

UDFA
Name
Paul
Langford, if healthy, would be a great pick up for the Rams. He has played for the Rams in the past and was highly regarded. I think he started for the Saints last year.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Kendall Langford?

If he could contribute as a lane clogger, I would at least consider it.

My biggest fear is that our lightness up the middle of our defense will be exploited and exposed as our Achilles heel in the late part of the season/playoffs.
Being too much of a homer is possible but I think we are the most complete team in the NFL and a legitimate SB contender. I just wished I wasnt worried about the lack of weight in our front 7.

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No, her sister Kylie.

I thought it was entirely possible that there was someone named Kelly Langford in the NFL that I wasnt aware of. I dont have every player in the leagues name memorized.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OK now why don't you respond to my suggestion given that I got his first name wrong....

It is entirely too early for the pushy attitude by the way. Normally I prefer some coffee before people demand that I give up my opinions...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
NFL battles & long wars have caught up with Kendall's Knees & Back are damaged & his future in the the NFL is dark. He was a very good DL'er for us when he was a Ram. :(

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is entirely too early for the pushy attitude by the way. Normally I prefer some coffee before people demand that I give up my opinions...
Yeah it’s your fault he misspelled Langford’s name. Haha.