KD is the man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That is all.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I completely agree.

KD if you're still watching this forum, thank you very much for participating. I have no doubts that the organization is in good hands, and I can't wait for the time when you hear other organizations and commentators talking about "The Rams Way" and how they are the model organization.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If I've done the math right... He started answering questions at 5:30 pm CST and finished after 10:15pm CST. Granted he took a dinner break... but he totally went above and beyond here. ~4 hours on our board? That's crazy.

He didn't just answer questions... He took his time and wrote detailed responses.

My hat is off to him. Hell of an effort!

Hell of a representative for the team we love.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Amen. This team is in good hands.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've always been a big KD fan. I hope he sticks around with the Rams for a good while!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:
If I've done the math right... He started answering questions at 5:30 pm CST and finished after 10:15pm CST. Granted he took a dinner break... but he totally went above and beyond here. ~4 hours on our board? That's crazy.

He didn't just answer questions... He took his time and wrote detailed responses.

My hat is off to him. Hell of an effort!

Hell of a representative for the team we love.

Great point CGI.

His answers are usually well thought out and nicely worded. Even when he is patiently answering the 548th question about unis he is patient and explains as much as possible. He clearly enjoys the interaction on message boards and that is a very positive character indicator IMO. The franchise obviously has a directive to embrace fans and they for sure use technology as well as hands on community programs to do it.

This ball club went from one of the worst to a model in a really big hurry. It's like we got a whole new team. Wait.....we actually did!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
brokeu91 said:
I completely agree.

KD if you're still watching this forum, thank you very much for participating. I have no doubts that the organization is in good hands, and I can't wait for the time when you hear other organizations and commentators talking about "The Rams Way" and how they are the model organization.

The cool thing is, he actually DOES stay tuned. I wouldn't be surprised if he checks this site weekly to get a feel for the latest vibes. I'm not saying this is the only site he checks - even though it maybe should be :sly: but he is pretty keen on keeping the pulse of the fan base close at hand.

We are very fortunate to have KD with our organization and don't bet that other franchises haven't tried and aren't still trying to lure him away. I sure hope Stan takes care of this guy and keeps him here for many moons.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Agreed. I should have been here earlier to ask a couple of my own questions, but you guys did a fantastic job of that and his responses give me a fresh hope that our team is in the right hands.