Just Curious!?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I guess I could have done this as a poll, But I don't know how. So I'll pose this as a two part question, because I'm curious:
* Coming into this Season what Team do you Fear meeting up with most, in the Regular season and possible play-off matches, and why!?
AND
* When the Rams make the SB!: Who Do you want to meet up with most, and Why!?

I'll start; * I fear meeting up with the packers, in Green Bay. Because they don't lose their!!
And
* I want to meet up with the Steelers, because I want ' Pay Back for SB XIV! ( I carry a grudge for a Looong time!

Your thoughts please!!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Yah. I'm with you on not wanting to go to GB.

I'd like to see the Rams play the Pats in the SB and have the Rams D destroy Brady.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Yah. I'm with you on not wanting to go to GB.

I'd like to see the Rams play the Pats in the SB and have the Rams D destroy Brady.
That is my absolute dream scenario right there, would love to see the 'deer in headlights' look on Bradys face as he gets harassed for 60 minutes by our d-line.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I guess I could have done this as a poll, But I don't know how.

1. Click 'post new thread'
2. Post a thread title and type some content in the white box like you normally would
3. Scroll down to where it says 'Post A Poll'
4. Type the question you want answered
5. Type a poll choice in the first box, the second box and so on(a new box will continue to open as you type in your choices)
5. Click 'create thread'

If you mess it up let me know and I'll delete it, and you can keep trying until you get it right.

As to your question: I fear no one the Rams are playing this season, at home or on the road. Fear is the enemy of hope. We have a powerhouse team on both sides of the ball but many Rams fans have become so accustomed to losing that they can't see that yet. I however will continue to swig from the Kool-Aid until proven otherwise. :banana:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Q - Which team do I fear the Rams playing?

A - any team that sucks and has a second string QB starting cause they will surely hang 350 yards on us through the air and win in landslide

Q - when we get to the SB which team do you want to meet?

A - Bengals cause it'll be a great game like all other Bengal SB appearances but they will eventually lose to the team in the NFC West - that being us

RamzFanz

Damnit
Greebay. Winning there so early in the season is just unlikely.

I can't go with Patriots because that would mean success for them getting that far. I go Bills, my second team, battle of the defensive bulls.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Realistically, the team I fear the most this year on the road is probably the Ravens. Possibly the worst of all the beat downs we've suffered of the past few years, I remember it like it was yesterday.

The Packers I just know we won't win. Not really a fear - in my mind we're up 21-0 to start the game, and if we "win" (lose by less than 21), it'll be a win.

The Ravens on the other hand - that will be a winnable game, but one I don't think we will win. If that makes any sense.

I'd like to play the Colts, because they are realistically a team I can see making it, and at the same time a team I think we would beat.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1. Click 'post new thread'
2. Post a thread title and type some content in the white box like you normally would
3. Scroll down to where it says 'Post A Poll'
4. Type the question you want answered
5. Type a poll choice in the first box, the second box and so on(a new box will continue to open as you type in your choices)
5. Click 'create thread'

If you mess it up let me know and I'll delete it, and you can keep trying until you get it right.

As to your question: I fear no one the Rams are playing this season, at home or on the road. Fear is the enemy of hope. We have a powerhouse team on both sides of the ball but many Rams fans have become so accustomed to losing that they can't see that yet. I however will continue to swig from the Kool-Aid until proven otherwise. :banana:
Thanks for the input prime, I'll use it next time!

Johnny%205.jpg

As to the Question I posed, The only thing that bothers me about GB at home is the Weather!!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
With the style of football we will be playing I don't fear any team come playoff time. Physical football and a defense that can get after the QB tend to fair well in the playoffs.

I want New England in the Super Bowl. I live there so I can piss off an entire region as the Rams destroy any dreams of a 5th SB.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That is my absolute dream scenario right there, would love to see the 'deer in headlights' look on Bradys face as he gets harassed for 60 minutes by our d-line.
Or until we " Take him out of the game all-together!!:snicker:

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Regular season- first game v. Seattle....worry it sets the tone for another slow start
Playoffs - GB as others said they win at home
SB- Cin...would like that town to have some post season success (in Fb at least)...though with them losing to us

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I guess I could have done this as a poll, But I don't know how. So I'll pose this as a two part question, because I'm curious:
* Coming into this Season what Team do you Fear meeting up with most, in the Regular season and possible play-off matches, and why!?
AND

I'll start; * I fear meeting up with the packers, in Green Bay. Because they don't lose their!!
And
* I want to meet up with the Steelers, because I want ' Pay Back for SB XIV! ( I carry a grudge for a Looong time!

Your thoughts please!!

If you don't think the Rams can beat the Packers at Lambeau, I'm curious what makes them a SB team ??? Or is that a generic question without a specified year to reach the big show ???

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If you don't think the Rams can beat the Packers at Lambeau, I'm curious what makes them a SB team ??? Or is that a generic question without a specified year to reach the big show ???
It's the weather in Dec/Jan and I don't believe the Packers have ever lost their in the play-Offs. Their beatable I just fear them more than anyone else!!

DaniRamFan

UDFA
Name
Danielle
AND

And

Your thoughts please!!
I detest going into Centurylink Field every year, the odds are against any team going in there and coming out with a win, but IT CAN HAPPEN FOR US THIS YEAR, we're definitely due! As for a Super Bowl re-match, nothing would satisfy me more than a beat-down of the Patriots.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Seattle..in both games...They could steal our confidence...

Green Bay in the playoffs (seattle is a close second in this too)

Gotta see the Pats in the Super Bowl....Got to....

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I don't fear any of the better teams, what I fear is blowing games that playoff teams should win but seem to always ruin Rams seasons -- like the opener last year v. Minnesota, Tennessee in 2013 or Jets in 2012. So I'm nervous about week 2 at Washington, Cleveland at home week 7 and week 9 at Minnesota. The Rams have too tough of a schedule to drop these games, there's no margin of error.

In the Super Bowl I think it would be fun to play the Colts. Just for a fresh change, and besides the Rams seem to have their number.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Seattle..in both games...They could steal our confidence...

Green Bay in the playoffs (seattle is a close second in this too)

Gotta see the Pats in the Super Bowl....Got to....

I fear Seattle more here than away, oddly. Mostly because by the end of the season Gurley will likely be full speed and the O line and skill players will be more gelled than game one.

I still have a strong hope Rams will win game one though.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
If we lose to the Niners in the regular season, my level of depression will be inconsolable.

If we have to listen to Arians blather in the playoffs, after a Cards win, I will purposely drink myself into oblivion.

Losing to the Titans in the SB would be poetic justice and I would tip my cap.

I smile cuz I know none of those will happen

Alan

Legend
DaniRamFan jumping into the fray:
I detest going into Centurylink Field every year, the odds are against any team going in there and coming out with a win, but IT CAN HAPPEN FOR US THIS YEAR, we're definitely due! As for a Super Bowl re-match, nothing would satisfy me more than a beat-down of the Patriots.
Hey Dani! (y)
We're glad you decided to join our little community.:) :banana:

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself in this thread:

Re: Introduce Yourself

We have a members map (where you can pin your location).

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL: