Just Because ....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just because the Rams have no pick in the 1st or 2nd rounds, Which Team are you most interested in watching before the Rams pick!!?!

I'll go 1st! "Chuckie and the Raiders!!" Because his 1st pick is what his New Administration will be judged bye! If not his entire 1st Draft!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I want to see what the Bears do compared to what I did for them in the ROD mock and I also would like to watch our division rivals screw up their picks as well as the Raiders.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want to see what the Bears do compared to what I did for them in the ROD mock and I also would like to watch our division rivals screw up their picks as well as the Raiders.
Da Bear's could do far worse in real Life! You picked well for them!!

I too am praying for our Division Rivals to screw up!!

I guess I will be watching to see if the Giants pick like I did for them, after all MY 1st pick was "Shaquon Barkley" Which was a "No Brainer" to me!!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Just because the Rams have no pick in the 1st or 2nd rounds, Which Team are you most interested in watching before the Rams pick!!?!

I'll go 1st! "Chuckie and the Raiders!!" Because his 1st pick is what his New Administration will be judged bye! If not his entire 1st Draft!

The Raiders would be mine as well - due to two close friends being huge Raider fans! They are both fingers crossed that Minkah drops.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Raiders would be mine as well - due to two close friends being huge Raider fans! They are both fingers crossed that Minkah drops.
My late Twin Brother was a huge Raiders Fan, so I'll be watching, and thinking of him!! I think "Chuckie will bring an " It Factor back to the Raiders!! Except when they Play the Rams of course!!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Less than 15 minutes to go, the Rum is poured { @Selassie I} and as a Football Fan. I'm Pumped to see this Draft get started!!