Just awesome, Aaron Donald giving his Dad a new truck.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's cool as hell. Makes up for all those athletes who turn to the camera and say, "Hi mom!"
Dad power baby!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Simply awesome! One more reason to love Aaron Donald.

His dad looks like he's in great shape for a guy in his 50's. How cool is it that he bought him a Dodge Ram?! AD is all in with the Ram lifestyle baby!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And unlike J.J. Watt he didn't wait till he gets his mega big payday to do his good deed, he's still making chump change off his rookie deal. Well, chump change compared to what he's gonna be making in 5 years, that contract is gonna be a helluva monster.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anyone notice he got him A Dodge RAM? Good thing he doesn't play for the Jaguars...

SierraRam

Recreational User
That's it! I didn't know which jersey to wear this year, but AD is just too damn good, and a damn good guy.
We're so lucky to have him! SOLD:
upload_2015-3-19_17-33-47.jpeg

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Didn't Aaron Donald say it was his dad that got him into weight lifting back in high school?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
His dad looks a beast!! Bloodlines or what?! I hope I'm in that shape when I hit 50!

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
So glad we got this young man he's going to leave his mark in the NFL by the time he's done.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Anyone notice he got him A Dodge RAM? Good thing he doesn't play for the Jaguars...
When I first click on this thread I was hoping it was a Dodge Ram that he got! Good Choice!!(y)(y)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I have NEVER found anything not to like about that kid, I expect him to be a pos. influence on Fairley.