Jurassic Park Arcade v Fallen Kingdom

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
So I was with my family at this indoor fun center/jungle gym thing when my youngest goes into the Jurassic Park Arcade game. It's one of those big ones with a cover over the top, seats inside, and fake looking guns mounted on the console pointed at the screen.

My youngest is too young to play and too young to notice that he isn't really playing, so he's just smashing buttons and turning guns while the intro plays. About the third time it goes around I notice the text on the screen explain the situation:

Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom SPOILERS AHEAD

"An active volcano had threatened the dinosaurs! Save them before it's too late!"

Which is pretty much the first plot of Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom. They managed to throw on some other stuff because that one thing won't sustain an entire action movie, but still.

So this 15 year old video game is literally the same plot as a major movie, but no one noticed. WTF America?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On a side note, I also discovered that the makes of the game don't know the meaning of the term "non-lethal". I got a lock out of that too.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm just glad arcades are still around, and those games that make you hold a tangible fake gun.