Jrry32's Final Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here is my final mock. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to break the guys down, but many were in past mocks of mine, so you can read my thoughts there. I will also happily answer any questions. My personal opinion is that unless somebody unexpected is there (Simmons, Sweat, Greedy, etc.), we should trade down. I don't know if Polite makes the third round, but I hope he does.
Trade
LA Rams trade Round 1 Pick #31 and Round 3 Pick #31
Jacksonville Jaguars trade Round 2 Pick #6 and Round 3 Pick #5

The Browns are rumored to be interested in moving up. As one of the last picks in the first round, there should be plenty of interest due to the fifth-year option. We move up with the Bills to ensure we land a guy who has fallen further than he should.

NFL Draft
Round 2 Pick #6 - Nasir Adderley S/CB Delaware

Round 3 Pick #5 - Jachai Polite OLB Florida

Round 3 Pick #35 - Devin Singletary HB Florida Atlantic

Round 4 Pick #31 - Chuma Edoga OT/OG Southern Cal

Round 5 Pick #31 - Cortez Broughton DT Cincinnati

Round 6 Pick #31 - Sione Takitaki ILB BYU

Round 7 Pick #37 - Easton Stick QB North Dakota State

Projected Starters
QB: Jared Goff
HB: Todd Gurley
XWR: Brandin Cooks
ZWR: Robert Woods
SLWR: Cooper Kupp
TE: Tyler Higbee or Gerald Everett
LT: Andrew Whitworth
LG: Joe Noteboom
C: Brian Allen
RG: Austin Blythe
RT: Rob Havenstein

5T: John Franklin-Myers
NT: Michael Brockers
3T: Aaron Donald
WOLB: Dante Fowler Jr.
Mo LB: Cory Littleton
Mike LB: Micah Kiser
SOLB: Samson Ebukam
RCB: Aqib Talib
LCB: Marcus Peters
SLCB: Nickell Robey-Coleman
FS: Eric Weddle
SS: John Johnson

K: Greg Zuerlein
P: Johnny Hekker
LS: Jake McQuaide

Last edited:

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Great draft @jrry32! I always look forward to your mocks this time of year. Thanks for keeping me going this offseason.
The top 3 drafts would dovetail nicely with talent / need. Polite would be a steal in the 3rd, & I agree we'd need to move up to make sure we got him. Some say he's a knucklehead, but you just watch the tape, tape don't lie. I don't think he'd last long in our lockerroom if he tries to sandbag it--we have a great lockerroom that won't tolerate guys who don't put in the work. Broughton could be a player in this league. Singletary is fun to watch.

LET'S GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I honestly think Adderly has zero shot to get to us. His film is too good, and he has some flexibility too. But if we end up with that draft I would be effin ecstatic. (y)

TheTackle

Starter
Love your trade, will be stoked if we can pull that off. Moving up in the 3rd would be huge

Great first pick, but am not high on Polite. I think he goes 2 rounds later. Strangely enough, I think Singletary will go earlier than late 3rd - depending on whether other RBs go higher

I have been on board with Nasir at FS for a long time, because he is an impact player, but there will be other good prospects available, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. FS, MLB, OG/C and CB are our biggest needs, so your draft, while great value, looks a little unbalanced this year Jrry

You knocked it out the park last year, so I will watch with interest

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love your trade, will be stoked if we can pull that off. Moving up in the 3rd would be huge

Great first pick, but am not high on Polite. I think he goes 2 rounds later. Strangely enough, I think Singletary will go earlier than late 3rd - depending on whether other RBs go higher

I have been on board with Nasir at FS for a long time, because he is an impact player, but there will be other good prospects available, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. FS, MLB, OG/C and CB are our biggest needs, so your draft, while great value, looks a little unbalanced this year Jrry

You knocked it out the park last year, so I will watch with interest

I can't agree those are our biggest needs. That's why we don't see eye to eye.