Join My FFL!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Mods please allow this up here for a little while before moving this to the appropriate forum. I'll love you forever!!!
If any of you are looking to play some Fantasy Football, I have created a league for us! As of now it is just myself and my brother. I'm a newcomer to FF but he has played for 16 years. Join up and allow me to cut my teeth with the ROD best! PPR format, 10 team league. Draft is today, Wednesday at 8pm cst 6pm Pacific time.

http://games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1944577&k=7c9de&d=AAAABAAdrAEAAAfi/////wAACCw=&t=9

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just joined, team name Goff Balls
Awesome man, thanks. We have 6 roster spots open and they have to be filled 1 hour prior to draft time which would be 7pm cst 5pm Pacific. If you know anybody else, please get an on board!

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Awesome guys! Only 2 spots remaining!

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Heck yeah guys! We have a full draft queue now! Thanks for your support :) I'm super excited about this. My brother was in prison for 24 years straight and ran the FFL in there as league commissioner. He tracked down all the stats and had to do everything by hand. So now that he's out we can play together. It will be great to cut my teeth with him and my ROD brethren together.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
I just need a chalice for the logo :sneaky:
goblet.jpg