Johnny Mundt leaves practice with an injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They pamper guys in Camp.....I bet Talib would play through this thing if he had to...but right now, he's probably not going to ply the next game anyways, so why dot take it easy?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
They pamper guys in Camp.....I bet Talib would play through this thing if he had to...but right now, he's probably not going to ply the next game anyways, so why dot take it easy?
McVay has a very old soul, regarding vets. Extremely unusual for a young coach, but a blessing to lure veteran players.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, no point in making a tweak worse for no reason

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let's hope the injury to Mundt isn't too serious. We hardly have depth at tight end as it is with Everett being out.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay is just being practical. He wants his team intact come game one. Most of the guys he's been keeping out who figure to be starters and have small issues could play now.. Barron,Longacre , and maybe even Easley could play now. Barron and Longacre have been participating in the walkthroughs, that's proof enough for me they figure to be starting when the games count. No reason to worry about Talib.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Mundt's looked good in his very limited snaps. I wonder if he was nursing an injury before the game. Krieger - Coble looked OK as well, as a blocker. No sign of of our top 2 in this game.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hemingway, IMO, showed out, blocking, catching, he dropped one, looking to run before he caught it. Overall, he showed to make the team, and got a lot of snaps to do so.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hemingway, IMO, showed out, blocking, catching, he dropped one, looking to run before he caught it. Overall, he showed to make the team, and got a lot of snaps to do so.

Felt Hemingway's blocking was checkered at best, agree with you on Krieger - Coble best blocking TE besides Higbee currently on the roster and I hope Mundt is okay, he has the best hands of the group.

fearsomefour

Legend
Don't understand why so many here are so high on this guy.
Has done nothing to distinguish himself.
Will pay more attention to him next game.
Will get more snaps if Mundt is down.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Big kid, with large catching radius plus good speed to split the seam. McVay liked him last year and no debating he has one of the better names in the NFL. Again I felt the blocking against the Ravens was good and bad and I concur, he needs more reps in order for us to get a better read on him.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Has done nothing to distinguish himself.
Will pay more attention to him next game.
Will get more snaps if Mundt is down.

It could be because of the size and athleticism that he possesses - also McVay has been very pro-Hemingway to the press, this could always be cash speak though...
:bueller:

fearsomefour

Legend
It could be because of the size and athleticism that he possesses - also McVay has been very pro-Hemingway to the press, this could always be cash speak though...
:bueller:
Troy Drayton agrees.
I get the potential.
We shall see.
Having a real receiving threat develop at the TE spot would be a huge benefit.
I hope all three guys turn into weapons, but, one would be nice.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Troy Drayton agrees.
I get the potential.
We shall see.
Having a real receiving threat develop at the TE spot would be a huge benefit.
I hope all three guys turn into weapons, but, one would be nice.

You're absolutely right - TE is the weakest position on our O by a long shot at the moment. Imagine if a couple of these guys turned into massive receiving threats also...

ohh my!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Look upon me and I'll show you the life of the mind, and IR

IMG_6178.JPG