Joe Burrow just...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He'll look good throwing for Taylor's Bengals.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's gonna be one hell of a title game. Two very hot and very talented QB's and two all around well stocked teams.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He'll look good throwing for Taylor's Bengals.

I have more confidence in Joe Burrow then I do Zac Taylor, IMO, he had no business being named a Head Coach and I believe he's keep the seat warm for Jay Gruden.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have more confidence in Joe Burrow then I do Zac Taylor, IMO, he had no business being named a Head Coach and I believe he's keep the seat warm for Jay Gruden.
I doubt their cheap owner fires another coach with money still to be paid. Also IMO with how bad that roster is Zac had them in several games. They had 7 losses that were 1 score games most of those were FG games.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I doubt their cheap owner fires another coach with money still to be paid. Also IMO with how bad that roster is Zac had them in several games. They had 7 losses that were 1 score games most of those were FG games.

They were in games, but Taylor could not even recruit a decent defensive coordinator and IMO is learning on the job. Now, he could ascend into the role and I believe the Bengals will give him a few more years, however, IMO, he doesn't have the goods and when the Bengals are looking to make a change, Jay Gruden would have reinvented himself and his experience and Bengal ties will make him an attractive candidate again just reading the tea leaves.

spamlord

Rookie
Threw 7 TDs in the first half of the peach bowl! Jeezuz
In December of 2015, Jared Goff threw for 476 yards 6 TD passes in his final game for Cal. Weak competition vs Air Force. But his supporting cast was horrible--yet you could still see his accuracy and decision-making. Really turned me on to him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you are Cincinnati, you just draft this guy.

QB position... life after Dalton... Done.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
He's more of a sure thing than Luck and less of a millennial. Lol!