Jimmy Kennedy Gets Shut Down By Bank

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I used to live in Arizona. I saw first hand how some of the people reacted to wealthy NBA players. I thought they had moved on from that type of behavior.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I used to live in Arizona. I saw first hand how some of the people reacted to wealthy NBA players. I thought they had moved on from that type of behavior.

I read the article. They should be ashamed of themselves for what they said and did.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Wonder if the one guy that leveled with JK ended up getting passed over, demoted or forced to resign? If so I hope it was worth it considering there lots of other top tier investment houses in AZ that would love to get his business.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Article is full of shiat.
But, the damage is done. Sounds to me like a disgruntled employee got let go and he's trying to make an issue.