Jim Thomas & Torry Holt Talk Rams/Foles/Fairley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas talks about the Fisher/Foles/Snead press conference. He wasn’t buying what the Rams were selling regarding the Bradford trade. He also talks about free agency and the draft. Thomas believes Blalock, Wisniewski, and Barksdale are still all in play. If the Rams miss out on all of them, then it may be time to panic.

Listen to Jim Thomas Talk Rams

=============

Former Rams great WR Torry Holt talks about the Bradford-Foles trade. Holt likes what Foles has to offer for the Rams. He also talks a little about WR’s in the draft: Cooper, White, and Dorsett.

Listen to Holt Talk Rams

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
It sounded to me as if Torry was pretty dismissive of Sam, and openly questioned why it took the Rams' FO this long to make a move. His attitude, if I sensed it correctly, surprised me.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I wondered yesterday what guys were talking about with Jim Thomas...I listened to only about 5 mins from him here and I then understood...I didn't get his angst here...He genuinely sounded like he was offended because he can't trust what the FO says...Who cares what he feels ?? He thinks the players might not be able to trust Fisher...Let the players worry about that...I guess he thinks he should have a direct, private feed from Fisher in all things Rams...I was a little surprised by him...I've thought for quite some time that he can be a little more surly than I could understand, but this is kind of out there...

beej

Rookie
When it comes to jim Thomas, I like his personality and writing style, but I never learn anything I didn't already know from him.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It sounded to me as if Torry was pretty dismissive of Sam, and openly questioned why it took the Rams' FO this long to make a move. His attitude, if I sensed it correctly, surprised me.
Seems high on Foles. I do love that he's a we guy still.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I
haven't listened to it yet, but I know on Twitter, Torry was pleased with the deal the day it went down.